Trinity Catholic School
- Trinity Catholic School is a Preschool - Grade 8 Catholic schoo.
- Founded in 1882, Trinity's tradition of excellence has been a steady part of the community and source of pride in Saint Paul's East Side neighborhood for more than a century.
- At Trinity Catholic School, our focus is children. Through the cooperative effort and teamwork of church, parents, educators, students, and community, Trinity provides quality Catholic education.
- Our priorities are academic excellence, faith formation, respect for people, celebration of diversity, and an environment which fosters self-esteem, self-discipline, and life-long learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||183 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Paul Grades: NS-8 | 192 students
592 Arlington Ave W
Saint Paul, MN 55117
(651) 489-1459 3.4 NS-8
- Saint Paul Grades: NS-12 | 764 students
530 Lafond Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55103
(651) 925-8700 2.8 NS-12
- Minneapolis Grades: 9-12 | 719 students
1350 Gardena Ave Ne
Minneapolis, MN 55432
(763) 571-9116 11.5 9-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.