Trinity Christian School
Trinity Christian School closed operations due to low enrollment, but continues to maintain records for its graduates through it's forty-year history. Please contact the offices of Trinity Bible Church to request transcripts.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||260 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Trinity Christian School develops Christian values, scholarship, and character in our students through learning to love the Lord Jesus Christ with all their minds. Christian is at the heart of our name but it is also the heart of who we are and all we do. Christian ideals are always the goal, Christian behavior is the standard and Christian beliefs are the foundation of policy, methodology and content. Our curriculum will meet all requirements for accreditation and for transfer to any school or college. For the most part we use a combination of A Beka Book and Bob Jones University Press curriculum materials. Computer, music, art, Spanish and PE instruction is available for most elementary grade levels. In K3 - 3rd grade reading is based on the phonetic method, which develops a strong foundation for reading.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rock Hill Grades: PK-12 | 359 students
1698 Bird Street
Rock Hill, SC 29730
(803) 324-4814 0.2 PK-12
- Fort Mill Grades: K-12 | 141 students
375 Star Light Dr.
Fort Mill, SC 29715
(803) 547-3223 9.5 K-12
- Fort Mill Grades: NS-12 | 36 students
377 Rubin Center Dr. Suite 124
Fort Mill, SC 29708
(803) 802-2642 5.4 NS-12
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.