Trinity Christian School
- Trinity Christian School closed operations due to low enrollment, but continues to maintain records for its graduates through it's forty-year history.
- Please contact the offices of Trinity Bible Church to request transcripts.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||260 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Trinity Christian School develops Christian values, scholarship, and character in our students through learning to love the Lord Jesus Christ with all their minds. Christian is at the heart of our name but it is also the heart of who we are and all we do. Christian ideals are always the goal, Christian behavior is the standard and Christian beliefs are the foundation of policy, methodology and content. Our curriculum will meet all requirements for accreditation and for transfer to any school or college. For the most part we use a combination of A Beka Book and Bob Jones University Press curriculum materials. Computer, music, art, Spanish and PE instruction is available for most elementary grade levels. In K3 - 3rd grade reading is based on the phonetic method, which develops a strong foundation for reading.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rock Hill Grades: PK-12 | 359 students
1698 Bird Street
Rock Hill, SC 29730
(803)324-4814 0.2 PK-12
- Fort Mill Grades: K-12 | 141 students
375 Star Light Dr.
Fort Mill, SC 29715
(803)547-3223 9.5 K-12
- Fort Mill Grades: NS-12 | 36 students
377 Rubin Center Dr. Suite 124
Fort Mill, SC 29708
(803)802-2642 5.4 NS-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.