Trinity Lutheran Eclc
- The mission of Trinity Lutheran Early Childhood Learning Center is to provide a Christian environment and curriculum, taught in a Lutheran context, for the young people of our congregation and community.
- As members of Trinity Lutheran Church, we believe that we should play an active role in the spiritual, educational, and social development of children.
- We believe that particularly young children need thoughtful care and guidance.
- A viable early childhood learning center benefits young children at a time when meaningful instruction will foster the development of Christian faith and values in their lives.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$875|
|Tuition Notes||full time and part time schedules available|
National avg.: 85%
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- EnglewoodGrades: 6-12 | 61 students
2700 S Zuni Street
Englewood, CO 80110
- DenverGrades: 9-12 | 749 students
3601 S Lowell Blvd
Denver, CO 80236
- DenverGrades: NS-8 | 940 students
2165 South Zenobia Street
Denver, CO 80219
- EnglewoodGrades: K-8 | 122 students
3301 S Sherman St
Englewood, CO 80113
- DenverGrades: K-8 | 87 students
2256 S Logan St
Denver, CO 80210
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.