Trinity Lutheran Eclc
- The mission of Trinity Lutheran Early Childhood Learning Center is to provide a Christian environment and curriculum, taught in a Lutheran context, for the young people of our congregation and community.
- As members of Trinity Lutheran Church, we believe that we should play an active role in the spiritual, educational, and social development of children.
- We believe that particularly young children need thoughtful care and guidance.
- A viable early childhood learning center benefits young children at a time when meaningful instruction will foster the development of Christian faith and values in their lives.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$875|
|Tuition Notes||full time and part time schedules available|
National avg.: 85%
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EnglewoodGrades: 6-12 | 61 students
2700 S Zuni Street
Englewood, CO 80110
DenverGrades: 9-12 | 749 students
3601 S Lowell Blvd
Denver, CO 80236
DenverGrades: NS-8 | 940 students
2165 South Zenobia Street
Denver, CO 80219
EnglewoodGrades: K-8 | 122 students
3301 S Sherman St
Englewood, CO 80113
DenverGrades: K-8 | 87 students
2256 S Logan St
Denver, CO 80210
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?