Trinity Lutheran School
- Since 1960, Trinity Lutheran School has offered a caring and holistic program with an emphasis on Academic Excellence, Spiritual Development and Cultural Enrichment.
- The small class sizes and dedicated teaching staff, with over 200 years of combined experience in Trinity Lutheran School, allow us to provide these as few other schools can.
- Our emphasis is on developing a young person to persevere in the quest for accomplishments, having strong convictions, and to be confident in an increasingly complex and challenging world.
- Trinity, in cooperation with the student's home and house of worship.
- Trinity Lutheran School has been providing quality education for over 40 years.
- Children of all faith traditions are welcome, from age Pre-K 3 through 8th grade.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Trinity Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Building Blocks Montessori School.
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.