Trinity Lutheran School
- Since 1960, Trinity Lutheran School has offered a caring and holistic program with an emphasis on Academic Excellence, Spiritual Development and Cultural Enrichment.
- The small class sizes and dedicated teaching staff, with over 200 years of combined experience in Trinity Lutheran School, allow us to provide these as few other schools can.
- Our emphasis is on developing a young person to persevere in the quest for accomplishments, having strong convictions, and to be confident in an increasingly complex and challenging world.
- Trinity, in cooperation with the student's home and house of worship.
- Trinity Lutheran School has been providing quality education for over 40 years.
- Children of all faith traditions are welcome, from age Pre-K 3 through 8th grade.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Trinity Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Building Blocks Montessori School.
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017