Trinity Lutheran School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Trinity Lutheran School promotes academic excellence, nurtures personal relationships with God, and prepares all children to lead responsible, purpose-filled live for Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||262 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||52 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform - khaki shorts and polos)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,013|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition Assistance is available. We also accept the Step Up For Students Scholarship.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Dr. Kevin Brockberg|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Golf,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Music Lessons, National Junior Honors Society, Puppet Team, Safety Patrol, Student Council|
- Trinity Lutheran School spreads the Gospel through a quality, Christ-centered education. At Trinity Lutheran School, this foundation for the future is built upon basic principles of Christian values, parental involvement and an uncompromising dedication in our teaching staff. For over 50 years, we have devoted our ministry to enriching the lives of children. Our relatively low enrollment translates into a more personal approach to education and allows for a greater emphasis on educational facets sometimes neglected in other schools. Students are involved in music instruction from their early years through middle school. Organized team sports are available beginning in 5th grade. Art, computer, and foreign language is also included in our education.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- OrlandoGrades: PK-8 | 485 students
505 E Ridgewood Street
Orlando, FL 32803
- OrlandoGrades: NS-8 | 647 students
5902 Oleander Dr
Orlando, FL 32807
- OrlandoGrades: PK-8 | 78 students
1862 E Winter Park Rd
Orlando, FL 32803
- OrlandoGrades: PK-8 | 307 students
30 E Evans Street
Orlando, FL 32804
- OrlandoGrades: PK-12 | 190 students
7101 Lake Ellenor Drive
Orlando, FL 32809
Six years ago our deep rooted connection began with Trinity Lutheran School. We left public school, as our son was struggling and needing teachers who had compassion and the best interest for our children's education. The teachers of TLS have more than helped our children thrive personally, academically and all with a Christian reinforcement. This has been a decision made for our children, and one that we know will give them a lifetime of success. We know we made the right choice when they are excited to go to school each day and when they tell us that ''TLS is our family.'' It has certainly proven to be the best choice we have made for our family.
- Posted by Parent - lkste
To us, Trinity is so much more than an outstanding school . In terms of how our four children have grown in Christ, grown in character, and grown academically, our daughter who graduated last year provides insight as to the lasting effects this awesome school instills in the youth it educates. When she came to them in the sixth grade, she was below average in many areas, failing several subjects, and rejecting accountability standards. By the time she graduated, her grades and maturity greatly improved. Now, she maintains the academic integrity she learned under Trinity's auspices. Our middle school-aged children both have blossomed, each in his/her own way. I realized this when they were on the school trip to Washington DC. They were so excited about all the historic and government sights, appreciating the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! Ou youngest is our special-needs child, but with issues not clearly visible, as a physical disability. She struggles with behavior and attention. Under the teachers'' and principle's firm but gentle and loving guidance, she too experiences terrific success and happiness there. ANY child who's a Trinity child is a child blessed, indeed!
- Posted by Parent - jmrja
This school is a hidden gem in downtown Orlando. It is a small Chrisitan school with a long and wonderful history. The staff is warm and caring. The day school staff knows each and every child by name! They treat you like family, and that is one reason I was drawn to it. The students excel academically and are well prepared for high school, many of whom start in Spanish II and Geometry by the time they start 9th grade. Their tuition rates are very competitive. Even though there are several other private schools downtown, Trinity real makes my children and I feel that we have come home.
- Posted by Parent - bless
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 22, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 22, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.