Trinity Lutheran School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (937) 642-1726
- Trinity Lutheran School provides academic excellence in a Christian environment for children in grades pre-school through 6th.
- Trinity's curriculum meets and exceeds the State of Ohio Department of Education content standards and provides small classes for more individualized attention.
- At Trinity, Christian education, centered on the good news of Jesus Christ, takes place in an atmosphere where parents, teachers and students relate to each other in understanding, cooperation, forgiveness and love.
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||327 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marysville Grades: K | 8 students
17696 Echo Dr
Marysville, OH 43040
(937) 642-1487 1.6 K
- Marysville Grades: PK-8 | 301 students
12809 State Route 736
Marysville, OH 43040
(937) 240-3003 3.3 PK-8
- Milford Center Grades: NS | 66 students
7960 State Route 38
Milford Center, OH 43045
(937) 349-5939 8.4 NS
- Plain City Grades: K-12 | 112 students
10040 Lafayette Plain City Rd
Plain City, OH 43064
(614) 873-3130 10.5 K-12
- Dublin Grades: K | 21 students
5900 Cromdale Dr
Dublin, OH 43017
(614) 761-1800 13.2 K
Great school with wonderful teachers! Small class sizes. Caring Christian atmosphere. Lots of specials like art, Spanish, music, Choir and band, PE. Many local high school valedictorians have been Trinity graduates!
- Posted by Administrator - Barry Scott
Extremely happy with our children's education at Trinity. They get personal attention from caring teachers and staff. The school offers many enrichment opportunities like Spanish, chapel, music, art, gym, science fair. It's a very welcoming community with lots of family-oriented activities. I especially like the high academic standards. My children are learning self-confidence while speaking to large groups, they feel safe and comfortable with their teachers and classmates and best of all they enjoy going to school.
- Posted by Parent - C.
Wonderful school with great teachers and academics!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Melissa
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.