Trinity School Inc
- Trinity School is an independent coeducational school serving preschool and elementary age children.
- Founded in 1951 by Trinity Presbyterian Church and grounded in the ethical framework of the Christian faith and its Jewish heritage, Trinity accepts children of diverse backgrounds and provides experiences that foster mutual respect, trust, and cooperation among students, faculty, and parents.
- The mission of Trinity School is to create a community of learners in which each child can acquire the knowledge, skills, and attitudes to achieve his or her unique potential and become a responsible, productive, and compassionate member of the expanding global community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||637 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 30|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$21,305|
|Admissions Director||Kristin Baty Watts|
|Admissions Associate||Carrie Donaldson|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AtlantaGrades: PK-8 | 279 students
3260 Northside Dr Nw
Atlanta, GA 30305
- AtlantaGrades: PK-12
510 Mount Vernon Highway NE
Atlanta, GA 30328
- AtlantaGrades: K-12 | 1673 students
4075 Paces Ferry Rd NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
- AtlantaGrades: K-12 | 1845 students
1424 W Paces Ferry Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
- AtlantaGrades: PK-12 | 987 students
1509 S Ponce De Leon Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.