Union Baptist Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (580) 355-0764
- Union Baptist Christian School serves 43 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- The student:teacher of Union Baptist Christian School is 9:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lawton Grades: PK-12 | 181 students
1911 Nw 72nd St
Lawton, OK 73505
(580) 536-1900 4.6 PK-12
- Lawton Grades: PK-12 | 438 students
1 Nw Crusader Dr
Lawton, OK 73505
(580) 836-6885 7.1 PK-12
- Duncan Grades: 2 | 1 students
1015 W Cedar Ave
Duncan, OK 73533
(580) 736-0100 26.3 2
- Wichita Falls Grades: K-12 | 45 students
5600 Burkburnett Rd
Wichita Falls, TX 76306
(940) 851-6727 41.9 K-12
I am now 24 years old. I went to this school when I was about 4 years old while my parents were stationed in Oklahoma for the Army. Even 20 years and about 9 schools later, I know for a fact that this was the best school I have ever attended. And that is without question. I do not know how much the school may have changed in the last 20 years, but I will never forget the morning recitations. Even as an E-5 enlisted in the military, I still have not used "can't" in my vocabulary. I truly hope this school is still touching lives the way it touched mine.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Michael Kent
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.