Union Bible College Academy
The mission of Union Bible Academy is to equip students for life by giving them an education based on the principles of God's Holy Word.
We provide a quality education using the A Beka curriculum in a traditional classroom setting from kindergarten through high school.
At the same time, we maintain an emphasis on the student's personal relationship with God.
Scripture makes it clear that parents are responsible for the training of their children.
The aim of Union Bible Academy is to be an extension of the parents and to assist them with this God-given mandate.
- Top Ranked IN School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 66 students
- Average class size: 6 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 22%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Union Bible Academy was established in 1861 as Union High Academy. We are the oldest continuously operating high school in Indiana. Quaker settlers, who had moved from Westfield, North Carolina, started Union High Academy to educate their young people both academically and spiritually. The goal both then and now is to equip students for life by giving them an education based on the principles of God's Holy Word.
Teachers are wonderful and will even spend time after school helping children. Class sizes are small and guarantee one on one time with the students.
Endorse Union Bible College Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards