Union Christian Academy Elementary Campus
- School's mission is to provide an outstanding Christian education centered on a biblical worldview that encourages all our students to reach their highest god given potential.
- The vision of Union Christian Academy is to become a nationally recognized pace setting leader in Christian education that honors the lord Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||260 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We do offer concurrent college credit courses through the University of Arkansas Fort Smith. Contact us at 479-783-7327 for more details.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Smith Grades: PK-12 | 287 students
4201 Windsor Dr
Fort Smith, AR 72904
(479)782-0280 0.1 PK-12
- Fort Smith Grades: PK-6 | 235 students
3300 Briar Cliff Avenue
Fort Smith, AR 72908
(479)646-6003 6.4 PK-6
Nearby Homes for Sale
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.