Valley View Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Valley View Christian School is a K-3 through 12th grade school which has, as its central purpose, the development of Godly character in the lives of students.
- With this as our goal, high academic achievement becomes a natural response in each student`s life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Admissions Director||Pastor Rich Wold|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- Our Preschool (K-3 and K-4) and Kindergarten through 2nd grade use Alpha Omega Horizons curriculum.
- The "Ignitia" curriculum, , is a web-based program featuring 3-D animation and cutting edge multimedia. Students finish lessons by completing various questions, activities, and quizzes. Most of the grading is automatic leaving the teachers to grade the subjective questions. Ignitia offers flexibility so that learning can be customized to fit each student`s educational needs. Students are guided through the lessons at their own pace, giving them the opportunity to master concepts before moving on to more challenging lessons. Five core subjects are available for grades 3-12: Bible, Language Arts, Math, History/Geography and Science. A number of electives are also available such as: Health, Spanish, and Consumer Math, as well as group classes such as Music, Drama, Art,etc.
- You can home school your children through Valley View Christian School on-line as well! With the capabilities of "Ignitia" you can now do distance learning live through us. All work, projects and tests are securely recorded on our server live while your children work, guaranteeing the integrity of the work.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Everett Grades: NS | 60 students
10814 7th Ave Se
Everett, WA 98208
(425)355-3180 1.7 NS
- Everett Grades: K-8 | 254 students
2508 Hoyt Ave
Everett, WA 98201
(425)349-7777 5.2 K-8
- Everett Grades: PK-12 | 150 students
1804 Puget Drive
Everett, WA 98203
(425)355-1311 1.2 PK-12
Small school that focuses not only on education but character development with Christian standards. It is proven, small class sizes and low stimulation environment encourage learning to its greatest potential. Students become like family. Public schools cannot get it right. This school does it right.
- Posted by Parent - Lisaa
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.