Van Avery Preparatory
Tel: (909) 506-3123
- Van Avery Prep provides a superior college-preparatory education in a diverse, family-oriented environment that meets the academic, social, creative, emotional and physical needs of the individual student.
- Students are taught academic and extracurricular subjects with the common theme being the integration of a logical and useful progression of learning tools.
- This process helps children develop skills which serve as a basis for a lifetime of learning in addition to preparing them for the rigorous curriculum presented in our middle school.
- The information presented at each grade level integrates and builds upon the one before and prepares the student for the level to follow.
- At Van Avery Prep, we believe that every child should have a strong foundation in phonics; learn the rules of spelling, grammar, and written and oral English; emerge from our program as capable problem solvers who are able to use the latest technology and communicate mathematically; develop a firm foundation in geography, history, and science; participate in the visual and performing arts; develop critical thinking skills; learn to be proficient in a second language; and develop a love of their country and become productive citizens.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||465 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Temecula Grades: NS-2 | 80 students
27635 Jefferson Ave
Temecula, CA 92590
(951) 676-6464 0.3 NS-2
- Temecula Grades: K-9 | 412 students
29851 Santiago Rd
Temecula, CA 92592
(951) 506-3123 0.1 K-9
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.