Venice Lutheran School
- Venice Lutheran School of Venice offers families a great Christian education in a safe and caring environment.
- In addition to high academic standards, we instill a sense of mutual respect and personal responsibility in our students.
- A strong home/school partnership is key. The curriculum includes phonics-based language arts, math, social studies, science, Spanish, art, music, religion, computers, and physical education.
- Extracurricular activities include school musicals, art, science, and social studies fairs, spelling bees, sports, band, and after-school enrichment classes.
- It is our mission that children "grow their God-given gifts for a life of loving and serving.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||73 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,137|
|Tuition Notes||second child and third child discounts, member discounts, partial scholarships available|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Nancy Gill|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Paddle Tennis, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
Paddle Tennis, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Baseball Club, Enriched Spanish Class, Lego Club, Tech/Movie Making Club
Arts and Music Programs:
After School Art, Beginning Band, Choir, Crafts, Guitar, Knitting, Recorders, Sewing, Varsity Band, Voice
- An elementary school preparing children for high school and beyond * instilling strong study habits * building a solid academic foundation * expanding talents in the arts * fostering self-confidence and self-discipline * developing interpersonal skills
Test your knowledge of private school facts and trivia with these twenty-one questions and answers.
As you research schools, check the national and state associations. Is the school you are considering a member? If not, why not?
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.