Venice Lutheran School
- Venice Lutheran School of Venice offers families a great Christian education in a safe and caring environment.
- In addition to high academic standards, we instill a sense of mutual respect and personal responsibility in our students.
- A strong home/school partnership is key. The curriculum includes phonics-based language arts, math, social studies, science, Spanish, art, music, religion, computers, and physical education.
- Extracurricular activities include school musicals, art, science, and social studies fairs, spelling bees, sports, band, and after-school enrichment classes.
- It is our mission that children "grow their God-given gifts for a life of loving and serving.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||73 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,137|
|Tuition Notes||second child and third child discounts, member discounts, partial scholarships available|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Nancy Gill|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Paddle Tennis, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
Paddle Tennis, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Baseball Club, Enriched Spanish Class, Lego Club, Tech/Movie Making Club
Arts and Music Programs:
After School Art, Beginning Band, Choir, Crafts, Guitar, Knitting, Recorders, Sewing, Varsity Band, Voice
- An elementary school preparing children for high school and beyond * instilling strong study habits * building a solid academic foundation * expanding talents in the arts * fostering self-confidence and self-discipline * developing interpersonal skills
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.