Victory Christian School
- Victory Christian School, a ministry of the group of believers known as the Bible Chapel, is a private school for students of Christian families in kindergarten through eighth grade.
- It is located in the south county area of St. Louis and serves families from all over St. Louis county and city, and southwestern Illinois.
- Since Victory's purpose is to minister to believers, the school does require that at least one parent or guardian have a clear testimony of salvation and be in active fellowship in a local church.
- Enrollment is open to students of all ethnic origins. The philosophy of Victory Christian School can best be expressed in terms of two key principles found within the Word of God.
- The first is that all truth or knowledge, properly held, must relate to God in the person of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- The second principle is that in all things Jesus Christ the Lord is to have first place.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?