Victory Life Academy
5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (325) 641-2223
- Victory Life Academy serves 62 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Victory Life Academy is 6:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cisco Grades: PK-3 | 6 students
2511 Country Rd 169
Cisco, TX 76437
(254) 488-2308 43.3 PK-3
- Stephenville Grades: PK-6 | 42 students
1120 County Road 351
Stephenville, TX 76401
(254) 965-4821 55 PK-6
- Stephenville Grades: PK-K | 101 students
Po Box 173
Stephenville, TX 76401
(254) 965-3320 59.3 PK-K
- Lampasas Grades: NS | 58 students
402 S Key Ave
Lampasas, TX 76550
(512) 556-3673 61.9 NS
- Abilene Grades: PK-12 | 50 students
3242 Beltway S
Abilene, TX 79606
(325) 692-2481 66.9 PK-12
Victory Life Academy has become a part of our family. I am a grandparent raising the next generation. Both of my children went to public school. Standard Education is free, true. Our children's future is worth the commitment. I was impressed enough we have been a part of VLA 5 years now. We choose VLA because they are truly dedicated.
- Posted by Parent - Rhonda
The people that work here truly CARE about our kids. They give above and beyond their job duties. You will find no better school in this town. The students learn so much more and also learn how to treat others.
- Posted by Parent - Traci
Both of my children attended VLA. My daughter is a physician in her 3rd year of OB-GYN residency at UT Southwestern. My son has a Bachelor of Science in Physics and is nearly finished with his Masters in Biomedical Engineering at UT Dallas. VLA prepared them academically and spiritually for their higher education.
- Posted by Parent - Mzdocb
Good school, I was taught a lot more than what public school does, thank you for helping me.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Brayden Fields
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.