Villa Maria School At Seton Keough
- The Seton Keough High School is a Catholic college preparatory school dedicated to promoting excellence in education and developing leadership in young women.
- We welcome and embrace a diversity of culture, faith and ability while fostering a communal Christian spirit.
- Seton Keough celebrates the dignity and uniqueness of each young woman.
- We strive to create an atmosphere where she can develop true self-appreciation.
- She is encouraged to develop her values and decision-making skills guided by the light of the Christian vision.
- This enables her to witness to her faith, to respond to the needs of others with love and compassion and to work toward the solution of human problems.
- We are especially dedicated to assisting our students discover and cherish their unique giftedness as women.
- We are committed to empowering our students to use their gifts as they assume a critical role in the Church and the world in which they live.
- We find essential to this empowerment a heart, mind, and soul willing and able to cultivate a deep reverence for self, for others, and for all of creation.
People that viewed Villa Maria School At Seton Keough also viewed these schools: Mount De Sales Academy, Institute Of Notre Dame, St. Mary's Ryken, A college preparatory Catholic high school, The Catholic High School of Baltimore and Mercy High School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BaltimoreGrades: 9-12 | 503 students
700 Academy Rd
Baltimore, MD 21228
BaltimoreGrades: 9-12 | 320 students
901 Aisquith Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
LeonardtownGrades: 9-12 | 700 students
22600 Camp Calvert Road
Leonardtown, MD 20650
BaltimoreGrades: 9-12 | 340 students
2800 Edison Highway
Baltimore, MD 21213
BaltimoreGrades: 9-12 | 311 students
1300 E Northern Pkwy
Baltimore, MD 21239
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017