Village Christian Schools
- Village Christian Schools serves 1047 students in grades Prekindergarten-12. The student:teacher of Village Christian Schools is 16:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1047 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||67 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Altadena Grades: K-8 | 221 students
1840 Lake Ave
Altadena, CA 91001
(626)797-7727 13.3 K-8
- Burbank Grades: K-8 | 312 students
2120 W Olive Ave
Burbank, CA 91506
(818)848-0191 4.9 K-8
- Burbank Grades: K-8 | 311 students
3601 Scott Rd
Burbank, CA 91504
(818)504-4422 1.8 K-8
- La Canada Flintridge Grades: 9-12 | 402 students
440 St. Katherine Dr.
La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011
(626)685-8333 10.4 9-12
- La Crescenta Grades: PK-8 | 153 students
4635 Dunsmore Ave
La Crescenta, CA 91214
(818)248-7778 5.7 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.