- The mission of Vineyard Academy is to provide the highest quality of education to our students and to contribute to their integral formation as Christian leaders.
- I think it's important to mention that although we donot administer the SAT or ACT, the students do take the Iowa Basic Skills Test. Our students test at 2+ grade level higher then the national norm.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Not Available (School did not report any membership associatons).|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Sep. 17 / Oct. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,780|
|Tuition Notes||Flat Fee Preschool $1,800.00 Multi-child discounts We also have a Transitional Kindergarten program 3x week at 2600|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Bambi Koldzieczyk|
- To teach each student by transmitting knowledge appropriate to grade level
- To educate each student to love authentic values and to develop a sense of what is good, right, noble, just, and beautiful
- To form the character of each student as to foundation of all virtue and integrity
- Our mission is reflected in the motto: All For Christ!
- We have multi-grade classrooms
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kalamazoo Grades: PK-8 | 319 students
600 W Michigan Avenue
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
(269)349-1945 8.3 PK-8
- Kalamazoo Grades: PK-12 | 29 students
700 Fletcher Ave
Kalamazoo, MI 49006
(269)383-0505 8.9 PK-12
- Kalamazoo Grades: K-5 | 56 students
2001 Cameron St
Kalamazoo, MI 49001 9 K-5
- Kalamazoo Grades: PK-6 | 99 students
750 Howard St
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
(269)349-3248 10 PK-6
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.