Walnut Park Montessori
Jackson Walnut Park is a unique educational environment sponsored by the Sisters of Saint Joseph of Boston! Our youngest children, (toddlers through 6 years old) begin in a fully accreddited Montessori program.
Our students then go on to receive an outsanding education in our Jackson elementary which provides a discovery-based curriculum through grade 6.
Our graduates are fully prepared for acdemic endeavors, future leadership and lives of purpose!.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 202 students
- Yearly Tuition: $14,300
- Acceptance rate: 65%
- Average class size: 25 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 1 / rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Feb. 1 / rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
2017-2018 Tuition varies from $11,175-16,000 depending on program.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Art Club, Chess, Chinese Culture, Computer Club, Karate, Kids Corner After School Program (11:30-5:30)
- Walnut Park Montessori School is part of the Jackson Walnut Park Schools collaborative sponsored by the Sisters of Saint Joseph of Boston.
- Walnut Park Montessori School serves children from 18 months-6 years. Upon completion of student's kindergarten year at Walnut Park, families then move to Grade 1 at Jackson elementary as part of the Jackson Walnut Park continuum. Jackson School is a Catholic elementary from K-Grade 6 known for challenging academics.
- In unity with our children's families, we sustain and perpetuate a reflective, spiritually inspired, dynamic learning community.
Jackson school is place that every kid can call home. Be loved and also being intellectually challenged. The teachers and staff here are second to none of other schools. They are dedicated, professional and caring.Not to mention the newly constructed student center for sports/performing art and community gathering.We feel this school is blessed.
Walnut Park was the best educational decision I ever made for my three children. A caring environment with dedicated staff and a commitment to education. You cannot go wrong here. All three went on to Jackson School which is excellent value.
Endorse Walnut Park Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.