Washington United Christian Academy
- Washington United Christian Academy is a private, non-profit school located in Landover Hills, Maryland.
- It offers quality Christian education for students attending pre-kindergarten through twelfth grades.
- WUCA was established in 1977 as a direct result of a personal and life-changing vision of its current principal who sought to provide a spiritual and moral haven for children in the community.
- Washington United Christian Academy supports key activities to build the youth of today into strong citizens of tomorrow.
- For example, the entire school participates in the annual National Day of Prayer (a nation-wide effort to inform Congress and the public about the benefits of Christian initiatives).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- HyattsvilleGrades: PK-12 | 337 students
6801 Sheriff Road
Hyattsville, MD 20785
- HyattsvilleGrades: PK-12 | 223 students
7009 Varnum Street
Hyattsville, MD 20784
- HyattsvilleGrades: PK-5 | 151 students
8500 Jericho City Dr
Hyattsville, MD 20785
- BowieGrades: K-12 | 36 students
Po Box 796
Bowie, MD 20718
- LanhamGrades: PK-12 | 195 students
8400 Good Luck Road
Lanham, MD 20706
Nearby Homes for Sale
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.