Washington United Christian Academy
- Washington United Christian Academy is a private, non-profit school located in Landover Hills, Maryland.
- It offers quality Christian education for students attending pre-kindergarten through twelfth grades.
- WUCA was established in 1977 as a direct result of a personal and life-changing vision of its current principal who sought to provide a spiritual and moral haven for children in the community.
- Washington United Christian Academy supports key activities to build the youth of today into strong citizens of tomorrow.
- For example, the entire school participates in the annual National Day of Prayer (a nation-wide effort to inform Congress and the public about the benefits of Christian initiatives).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hyattsville Grades: PK-8 | 183 students
6801 Sheriff Road
Hyattsville, MD 20785
(301)773-4079 6.5 PK-8
- Hyattsville Grades: PK-12 | 223 students
7009 Varnum Street
Hyattsville, MD 20784
(301)459-7311 5.3 PK-12
- Lanham Grades: PK-12 | 195 students
8400 Good Luck Road
Lanham, MD 20706
(301)552-9102 7.1 PK-12
- Hyattsville Grades: 7-8 | 67 students
8500 Jericho City Dr
Hyattsville, MD 20785
(301)333-9400 8.1 7-8
- Bowie Grades: PK-12 | 40 students
2801 Belair Drive
Bowie, MD 20715
(301)262-0578 11.8 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.