Waterford General Baptist Academy
- Waterford General Baptist Academy is a K-12 Christian School teaching a Bible-based curriculum.
- We place God first as the source of wisdom and a guide for daily living.
- Each student works at their own academic level in a multi-age setting.
- Learners of all types can achieve at their own pace.
- Waterford General Baptist Academy uses Accelerated Christian Education curriculum. This is a Bible based educational system which allows each student to advance at their own pace.
- Bible study is the foundation and the beginning of each day.
- Traditional classes in all the core subjects comprise each day's studies as well as elective and fine art classes, which include computer tech training and msuic.
- Vocal music, band and orchestra are available through a joint agreement with Oakland Homeschool Music.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia/Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Red polo uniform shirt and black dress pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,200|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Waterford Grades: PK-12 | 66 students
35 Airport Road
Waterford, MI 48327
(248) 681-3214 2.7 PK-12
- Clarkston Grades: PK-6 | 68 students
8585 Dixie Hwy
Clarkston, MI 48348
(248) 625-9760 5.7 PK-6
- Waterford Grades: NS-8 | 124 students
4860 Midland Ave
Waterford, MI 48329
(248) 673-5906 0.9 NS-8
- Auburn Hills Grades: K-12 | 22 students
2024 Pontiac Rd
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
(248) 373-1450 6.7 K-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.