Websterville Baptist Christian School
- Websterville Baptist Christian School purpose is to provide spiritual training, Godly discipline, and quality academic education for children, which will equip them to love, worship, obey, and serve the Lord wholeheartedly.
- Websterville Baptist Christian School is an evangelical, Bible believing, Christian religious organization ministry of Websterville Baptist Church.
- We teach our students from a biblical world view. We teach and preach that sin separates us from God, and that we must repent, confess our sin, and turn in reconciliation towards God.
- We teach that we are all sinners needing Jesus Christ as Savior.
- We believe the Bible teaches that any sexual activities outside of one man/one woman marriage, premarital sex, adultery, and abortion are sin, and thus are a part of a sinful lifestyle.
- Our intent is one of love, to lead, guide, and mold young men and women to be Christian leaders in America.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 8%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
I wouldn't send my kids anywhere else! Accepting, and well educated teachers give my kids a leg up in the world. I would say that with the small class sizes, it is like they are being tutored. I have had personal communication with each of my children's teachers about what they are learning at least 1 time a week. A few times I have been stopped to be told how much they love whatever it was that my child did or said that day! Those moments melt my heart.
- Posted by Parent - merli
All three of my children attended the high school program and the quality of academics prepared them for college expectations. All three took college courses before graduating and two of them were accepted into the VAST program. I believe that the academic program at this school contributed to my childrens readiness for college. There are limited options for art, sports and music but should students show interest in something not offered the school is open to offering it. Many of their students are accepted into the National Christian Honor Society. High academic and moral standards are some of the qualities that drew our family to this school.
- Posted by Parent - tpalm