Western Branch Kindercare
Meet our wonderful teachers. Every teacher at our center has the experience and the drive to build healthy minds and bodies.
We are dedicated to our children and love what we do.
Each staff member has a unique bond in their classrooms that help the children blossom.
Every one of our teachers goes through the same rigorous hiring process to ensure their dedication and passion, and their ability to meet the developmental and emotional needs of your child.
No other early childhood education providers can match the level of customer service, experience, and commitment you will find here.
Our staff take pride in providing care and dedication to each family here at our center.
We're always happy to meet and talk about your child's progress at any time.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our KinderCare Learning Center. We are here to help develop each child as a whole. Creating passionate teacher-student bonds is our goal. As well as giving parents, the confidence in know each child will be well taken care of during their stay here at KinderCare Learning Center.Our teachers strive to give the best professional performance and integrity.
- Keeping your child safe and secure is our first priority. In addition to the built-in security features at the center such as the keypad entry system; we strictly follow established procedures for your child's arrival and departure. All children must be signed in and out on our paper-based roster and computer system. Also for your child's safety, we will only release them to authorized individuals only. We will not release a child to any emergency contacts younger than 18 years of age unless the individual is the legal parent/guardian. We are committed to fostering and maintaining a healthy and safe environment for everyone. Staff, family members, and guest are prohibited from smoking in the center and its grounds. We are a drug-free environment, at no time shall anyone ever use, consume, sell, manufacture, and be under the influence of any alcohol or illegal drugs on center property. We adhere to all health regulations here at our center. Our staff is CPR/ First-aid certified. In addition to those certifications we have several staff members that are medication certified (MAT) as well. MAT members can administer medications upon request of parents and/ or physicians.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA, + all subsidies in area.
Endorse Western Branch Kindercare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.