- Westside is the "Little Big School". We give you "Old school values in a new school setting".
- Classes are taught on multiple learning levels. We have no more then 15 students per teacher.
- Emphasis is also on the arts with Drama, Photography and Journalism being offered, as well as academic classes preparing for graduation under Florida Sunshine State Standards.
- Our highly qualified staff is committed to helpling students develop their God-given potential.
- As students prepare for the academic rigors of higher education and for life as young adults, they are valued and nurtured as individuals and are enfolded in a caring community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of the Nazarene|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADD. ADHD, Dyslexia|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(elementary uniforms, Upper Division jeans and school shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
|Tuition Notes||K 4800.2 - 5 5400. 6 - 8 6400. 9 - 10 6700.11 -12 7000.|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Debbie Sipes|
|Admissions Associate||Illa Taylor|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Elementary A Beka Curriculum, McKay Scholarships, Florida Pride Scholarships, Multiple Learning Levels, Learning Center for advanced learners and for remedial work, Limited Classroom size, Literary Magazine "The Shield", Prom, Educational Specialist, Yearbook "Walk of the Warrior", Athletics program in our newly remodeled airconditioned gym, Varsity and Jr. Varsity Sports, High School Electives,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LargoGrades: PK-12 | 806 students
12685 Ulmerton Road
Largo, FL 33774
DunedinGrades: PK-12 | 178 students
1408 County Road 1
Dunedin, FL 34698
ClearwaterGrades: PK-12 | 228 students
801 Drew Street
Clearwater, FL 33755
Pinellas ParkGrades: PK-8 | 163 students
7951 46th Way N
Pinellas Park, FL 33781
Pinellas ParkGrades: K-12 | 205 students
Po Box 1455
Pinellas Park, FL 33780
I am the proud parent of a WCS graduate and a current sophomore. One or more of my children have attended WCS for the past 7 years. WCS provides a friendly, caring, Christ-centered environment. The staff really do care about the welfare of each child...academically, emotionally and spiritually. Open door policies and small student/teacher ratios are a plus!
- Posted by Parent - coast
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.