Whitesburg Baptist Weekday Early Education
- The Weekday Early Education Ministry of Whitesburg Baptist Church has provided a caring and loving environment for children since January of 1959.
- The program began with one kindergarten class and has since grown to also include day care for infants through six-year old, preschool for threes and fours and Mother's Day Out for infants through three years of age.
- The goals of our program are to put the needs of the child first, offer love and security, give opportunities to succeed each day, use guided “play” to produce learning, develop social skills needed for everyday living, and foster an appreciation of God's world.
- We will strive to help each child feel good about him/her self and the world around them.
- We want the children to experience God's love through loving relationships and happy times at school in a Christian environment.
- We accept children as they are, allowing them to grow in their own way, at their own pace, according to their individual needs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||275 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntsville Grades: K-12 | 321 students
7000 Adventist Blvd
Huntsville, AL 35896
(256)489-7006 3.9 K-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.