Whitesburg Baptist Weekday Early Education
- The Weekday Early Education Ministry of Whitesburg Baptist Church has provided a caring and loving environment for children since January of 1959.
- The program began with one kindergarten class and has since grown to also include day care for infants through six-year old, preschool for threes and fours and Mother's Day Out for infants through three years of age.
- The goals of our program are to put the needs of the child first, offer love and security, give opportunities to succeed each day, use guided “play” to produce learning, develop social skills needed for everyday living, and foster an appreciation of God's world.
- We will strive to help each child feel good about him/her self and the world around them.
- We want the children to experience God's love through loving relationships and happy times at school in a Christian environment.
- We accept children as they are, allowing them to grow in their own way, at their own pace, according to their individual needs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||275 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntsville Grades: K-12 | 321 students
7000 Adventist Blvd
Huntsville, AL 35896
(256)489-7006 3.9 K-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.