Wien Private Day School
- Wien Private Day School has been in its current setting since 1979.
- The name is Austrian and means Vienna. The objectives in general and for each age group are noted below.
- We measure our success at Wien according to the interest in learning that our students display while here as well as in future settings.
- A large proportion of our students go on to private as well as public schools as members of "honors" classes or "gifted and talented" programs.
- Our current classes were invited to do pictorial essays of what they like best about school.
- A collage of pictures represents activities during a school day or school activities.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ViennaGrades: NS-8 | 164 students
415 Windover Ave, NW
Vienna, VA 22180
2600 V Street
Sacramento, CA 95818
Mc LeanGrades: K-12 | 1054 students
1301 Potomac School Rd
Mc Lean, VA 22101
Falls ChurchGrades: NS-8 | 341 students
3229 Sleepy Hollow Rd
Falls Church, VA 22042
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017