Wien Private Day School
- Wien Private Day School has been in its current setting since 1979.
- The name is Austrian and means Vienna. The objectives in general and for each age group are noted below.
- We measure our success at Wien according to the interest in learning that our students display while here as well as in future settings.
- A large proportion of our students go on to private as well as public schools as members of "honors" classes or "gifted and talented" programs.
- Our current classes were invited to do pictorial essays of what they like best about school.
- A collage of pictures represents activities during a school day or school activities.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ViennaGrades: NS-8 | 164 students
415 Windover Ave, NW
Vienna, VA 22180
- SacramentoGrades: PK-8
2600 V Street
Sacramento, CA 95818
- Falls ChurchGrades: NS-8 | 341 students
3229 Sleepy Hollow Rd
Falls Church, VA 22042
- Mc LeanGrades: K-12 | 1054 students
1301 Potomac School Rd
Mc Lean, VA 22101
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.