- Wien Private Day School has been in its current setting since 1979.
- The name is Austrian and means Vienna. The objectives in general and for each age group are noted below.
- We measure our success at Wien according to the interest in learning that our students display while here as well as in future settings.
- A large proportion of our students go on to private as well as public schools as members of "honors" classes or "gifted and talented" programs.
- Our current classes were invited to do pictorial essays of what they like best about school.
- A collage of pictures represents activities during a school day or school activities.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ViennaGrades: NS-8 | 164 students
415 Windover Ave, NW
Vienna, VA 22180
2600 V Street
Sacramento, CA 95818
Falls ChurchGrades: NS-8 | 341 students
3229 Sleepy Hollow Rd
Falls Church, VA 22042
Mc LeanGrades: K-12 | 1039 students
1301 Potomac School Rd
Mc Lean, VA 22101
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.