Let Williamsburg Norhside Schools know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- INFANT AND TODDLER CENTER APPLICATION: Admission to our Infant & Toddler Center is on a first-come, first "served basis with priority given to siblings.
- The Infant and Toddler Center yearly contract is based on a September to August school year.
- We do not interview applicants or families. Instead, we explain our policies and the Reggio Emilia philosophy carefully and allow parents to decide whether the ITC is the right fit for their family.
- PRESCHOOL APPLICATION: Applications for WNP should be submitted at the preschool, located at 152 N 5th Street (between Bedford and Driggs).
- Applications for the upcoming school year will be available on September 1st.
- For example, applications for the 13-14 school year will be available September 1st 2012.
- Although we will continue to accept applications throughout the current school year for the upcoming school year, applications received between September and December typically have a better status for enrollment.
- Applications are not carried over from one year to the next and must be updated.
- ELEMENTARYSCHOOL APPLICATION: WNS is currently accepting applications for children Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd and 3rdgrade.
- Applications are currently available online. A family visit is scheduled upon receipt of the online APPLICATION FOR ADMISSIONS form.
- Children are asked to join a pre-k classroom in session while parents meet individually with a member of the administrative team for approximately 30 minutes.
- Currently enrolled WNP students will be observed in their current classroom and their families will be asked to schedule a parent interview.
- We do not require the ERB test results and no other formal testing is used during the application process.
- All families will be required to submit a teacher recommendation form.
- This form will be included in your application packet and will be available online.
- Teacher recommendation letters are for your child's current teacher to fill out.
- Please give this letter to your child's teacher with a stamped, self-addressed envelope and ask them to submit the paperwork directly to Williamsburg Northside School.
- We will include letters of recommendation, or any additional testing results to your child's file should you choose to submit them. Families interested in financial aid are strongly encouraged to apply for a scholarship.
- An applicant's request for tuition assistance does not affect admission eligibility.
- Financial aid forms can be located in the WNS information packet or you may download the form from our website and complete SSS forms online. All financial information submitted is treated as confidential. Renewal of aid is based only on financial need and not on academic performance.
- Scholarships are granted for one year at a time, and must be applied for annually. There is a one-time non-refundable application fee of $60 required.