Willowglen Academy Cornerstone
- Willowglen Academy provide comprehensive residential and community-based treatment services to children, adolescents and adults with cognitive, developmental and mental health disabilities through our wholly-owned subsidiaries, Willowglen Academy and Bell Therapy.
- Phoenix Care Systems, Inc. provides leadership, structure and support to its subsidiaries which empowers them to assist individuals with complex developmental, behavioral and social needs achieve their maximum potential by providing quality care, effective treatment and supportive services.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: K-9 | 140 students
7798 N 60th St
Milwaukee, WI 53223
(414)371-9100 7.3 K-9
- Hales Corners Grades: 3-10 | 64 students
5425 S. 111th St.
Hales Corners, WI 53130
(414)461-8500 8.8 3-10
- Milwaukee Grades: K-8 | 339 students
4224 W Ruby Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)871-1224 3.1 K-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 67 students
137 North 66th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53213
(414)258-1534 2.3 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.