Willowglen Academy Cornerstone
- Willowglen Academy provide comprehensive residential and community-based treatment services to children, adolescents and adults with cognitive, developmental and mental health disabilities through our wholly-owned subsidiaries, Willowglen Academy and Bell Therapy.
- Phoenix Care Systems, Inc. provides leadership, structure and support to its subsidiaries which empowers them to assist individuals with complex developmental, behavioral and social needs achieve their maximum potential by providing quality care, effective treatment and supportive services.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: K-9 | 140 students
7798 N 60th St
Milwaukee, WI 53223
(414)371-9100 7.3 K-9
- Hales Corners Grades: 3-11 | 83 students
5425 S. 111th St.
Hales Corners, WI 53130
(414)461-8500 8.8 3-11
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 312 students
4224 W Ruby Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)871-1224 3.1 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 67 students
137 North 66th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53213
(414)258-1534 2.3 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.