Willowglen Academy Cornerstone
- Willowglen Academy provide comprehensive residential and community-based treatment services to children, adolescents and adults with cognitive, developmental and mental health disabilities through our wholly-owned subsidiaries, Willowglen Academy and Bell Therapy.
- Phoenix Care Systems, Inc. provides leadership, structure and support to its subsidiaries which empowers them to assist individuals with complex developmental, behavioral and social needs achieve their maximum potential by providing quality care, effective treatment and supportive services.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: K-9 | 140 students
7798 N 60th St
Milwaukee, WI 53223
(414)371-9100 7.3 K-9
- Hales Corners Grades: 3-10 | 64 students
5425 S. 111th St.
Hales Corners, WI 53130
(414)461-8500 8.8 3-10
- Milwaukee Grades: K-8 | 339 students
4224 W Ruby Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)871-1224 3.1 K-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 67 students
137 North 66th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53213
(414)258-1534 2.3 PK-8
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.