Willowglen Academy Cornerstone
- Willowglen Academy provide comprehensive residential and community-based treatment services to children, adolescents and adults with cognitive, developmental and mental health disabilities through our wholly-owned subsidiaries, Willowglen Academy and Bell Therapy.
- Phoenix Care Systems, Inc. provides leadership, structure and support to its subsidiaries which empowers them to assist individuals with complex developmental, behavioral and social needs achieve their maximum potential by providing quality care, effective treatment and supportive services.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: K-9 | 140 students
7798 N 60th St
Milwaukee, WI 53223
(414)371-9100 7.3 K-9
- Hales Corners Grades: 3-10 | 64 students
5425 S. 111th St.
Hales Corners, WI 53130
(414)461-8500 8.8 3-10
- Milwaukee Grades: K-8 | 339 students
4224 W Ruby Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)871-1224 3.1 K-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 67 students
137 North 66th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53213
(414)258-1534 2.3 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.