Wings Learning Resources
- Wings Learning Resources serves 41 students in grades 1-12 and is a member of the Other associations(s) for exceptional children and the Other special emphasis association(s).
- The student:teacher of Wings Learning Resources is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Dorado Hills Grades: NS-12 | 169 students
4900 Windplay Drive
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
(916)939-0553 13.9 NS-12
- Sacramento Grades: PK-11 | 58 students
6400 Freeport Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95822
(916)427-2273 15.5 PK-11
- San Leandro Grades: 7-12 | 28 students
545 Estudillo Ave
San Leandro, CA 94577
(510)352-9200 79.9 7-12
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.