Wings Learning Resources
- Wings Learning Resources serves 41 students in grades 1-12 and is a member of the Other associations(s) for exceptional children and the Other special emphasis association(s).
- The student:teacher of Wings Learning Resources is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Dorado Hills Grades: PK-12 | 169 students
4900 Windplay Drive
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
(916)939-0553 13.9 PK-12
- Sacramento Grades: 3-12 | 76 students
4436 Engle Road
Sacramento, CA 95821
(916)485-9685 4.1 3-12
- Sacramento Grades: PK-11 | 58 students
6400 Freeport Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95822
(916)427-2273 15.5 PK-11
- San Leandro Grades: 7-12 | 28 students
545 Estudillo Ave
San Leandro, CA 94577
(510)352-9200 79.9 7-12
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.