Wings Learning Resources
- Wings Learning Resources serves 41 students in grades 1-12 and is a member of the Other associations(s) for exceptional children and the Other special emphasis association(s).
- The student:teacher of Wings Learning Resources is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Dorado Hills Grades: PK-12 | 169 students
4900 Windplay Drive
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
(916)939-0553 13.9 PK-12
- Sacramento Grades: 3-12 | 76 students
4436 Engle Road
Sacramento, CA 95821
(916)485-9685 4.1 3-12
- Sacramento Grades: PK-11 | 58 students
6400 Freeport Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95822
(916)427-2273 15.5 PK-11
- San Leandro Grades: 7-12 | 28 students
545 Estudillo Ave
San Leandro, CA 94577
(510)352-9200 79.9 7-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.