- When people join the Woods' community, they enter a world of new relationships and exciting possibilities.
- As they become comfortable and secure, they gain the self-confidence and the skills that will support their individual journeys.
- Home-like residences, challenging educational and vocational programs, diverse program offerings and active family involvement are all key elements that help distinguish Woods Services as a program of excellence.
- Each day, our clients are given new opportunities to achieve their personal goals.
- With our support, they accept life's challenges, and together we celebrate their victories.
- By building caring relationships and finding creative approaches, we help those we serve gain independence by reaching their full potential.
- Woods serves people with exceptional needs during all stages of their lives.
- Whether a child, adult or senior, the focus is always on the individual.
- Special programs of learning, working and leisure allow each person to enjoy maximum achievement and independence.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Total Students||274 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||58 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
StraffordGrades: K-12 | 273 students
445 Upper Gulph Road
Strafford, PA 19087
Bryn MawrGrades: 5-12 | 72 students
737 S Ithan Ave
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
JeffersonvilleGrades: K-12 | 150 students
162 Egypt Road
Jeffersonville, PA 19403
BerwynGrades: UG | 64 students
973 Old Lancaster Rd
Berwyn, PA 19312
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?