- When people join the Woods' community, they enter a world of new relationships and exciting possibilities.
- As they become comfortable and secure, they gain the self-confidence and the skills that will support their individual journeys.
- Home-like residences, challenging educational and vocational programs, diverse program offerings and active family involvement are all key elements that help distinguish Woods Services as a program of excellence.
- Each day, our clients are given new opportunities to achieve their personal goals.
- With our support, they accept life's challenges, and together we celebrate their victories.
- By building caring relationships and finding creative approaches, we help those we serve gain independence by reaching their full potential.
- Woods serves people with exceptional needs during all stages of their lives.
- Whether a child, adult or senior, the focus is always on the individual.
- Special programs of learning, working and leisure allow each person to enjoy maximum achievement and independence.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Total Students||274 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||58 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bryn MawrGrades: 5-12 | 72 students
737 S Ithan Ave
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
- NorristownGrades: K-12 | 150 students
162 Egypt Road
Norristown, PA 19403
- BerwynGrades: UG | 64 students
973 Old Lancaster Rd
Berwyn, PA 19312
- WayneGrades: K-12 | 273 students
445 Upper Gulph Road
Wayne, PA 19087
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.