World Class Learning Academy, New York
- The World Class Learning Academy, New York is a diverse, internationally focused learning community dedicated to developing a broad world view in our students.
- WCLA offers benchmarked, highly personalized learning in an academically rigorous setting.
- The global focus of our students’ education is rooted in the international curricula used throughout the school.
- Students learn in a personalized, interactive environment that allows them to participate fully in their own education, acquiring skills they will need for a future that is vastly different than the world today.
- The flexibility of our curriculum allows teachers to take greater advantage of the environment around them, using the city as a classroom and drawing on the experiences of our diverse student and parent community.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||212 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$35,750|
|Tuition Notes||Twos' Program: $9000Nursery Programs: Monday-Friday $15,750 (Half Day: 8:30 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.) $25,250 (Full Day: 8:30 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.)Reception (PreK): $28,250Year 1 (Kindergarten) - Year 6 (Grade 5): $35,750In addition, there three o|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$10,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Clare Parry|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Fencing, Gymnastics, Rugby, Soccer, Swimming, TennisBasketball, Fencing,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball Club, Soccer Clu
- At World Class Learning Academy, New York, we understand that learning, understanding how we learn, problem solving, and the ability to harness skills and knowledge are the keys to success. World Class Learning students achieve well beyond the expectations for their age and ability.
- World Class Learning Academy, New York is a student-driven, supportive school that takes a broader and deeper world view, preparing children to become confident participants in their learning. World Class Learning Academy belongs to Nord Anglia Education and is part of an International family of 27 schools around the world. Our growing network of international schools delivers exceptional standards of academic and personal learning and develops in our students an international perspective that will enable them to thrive in the 21st century.
- Nord Anglia Education is the leader in the international provision of high quality, innovative education, training and guidance. Founded in 1972, we have developed extensive experience of managing schools and working with governments to raise standards and improve educational achievement.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: K-9 | 422 students
132 E 78th St
New York, NY 10075
(212)288-6710 3.8 K-9
- New York Grades: K-12 | 396 students
301 E 29th St
New York, NY 10016
(212)722-0610 1.3 K-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.