World Class Learning Academy, New York
- The World Class Learning Academy, New York is a diverse, internationally focused learning community dedicated to developing a broad world view in our students.
- WCLA offers benchmarked, highly personalized learning in an academically rigorous setting.
- The global focus of our students’ education is rooted in the international curricula used throughout the school.
- Students learn in a personalized, interactive environment that allows them to participate fully in their own education, acquiring skills they will need for a future that is vastly different than the world today.
- The flexibility of our curriculum allows teachers to take greater advantage of the environment around them, using the city as a classroom and drawing on the experiences of our diverse student and parent community.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||212 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$35,750|
|Tuition Notes||Twos' Program: $9000Nursery Programs: Monday-Friday $15,750 (Half Day: 8:30 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.) $25,250 (Full Day: 8:30 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.)Reception (PreK): $28,250Year 1 (Kindergarten) - Year 6 (Grade 5): $35,750In addition, there three o|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$10,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Clare Parry|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Fencing, Gymnastics, Rugby, Soccer, Swimming, TennisBasketball, Fencing,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball Club, Soccer Club
- At World Class Learning Academy, New York, we understand that learning, understanding how we learn, problem solving, and the ability to harness skills and knowledge are the keys to success. World Class Learning students achieve well beyond the expectations for their age and ability.
- World Class Learning Academy, New York is a student-driven, supportive school that takes a broader and deeper world view, preparing children to become confident participants in their learning. World Class Learning Academy belongs to Nord Anglia Education and is part of an International family of 27 schools around the world. Our growing network of international schools delivers exceptional standards of academic and personal learning and develops in our students an international perspective that will enable them to thrive in the 21st century.
- Nord Anglia Education is the leader in the international provision of high quality, innovative education, training and guidance. Founded in 1972, we have developed extensive experience of managing schools and working with governments to raise standards and improve educational achievement.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: K-9 | 408 students
132 E 78th St
New York, NY 10075
(212)288-6710 3.8 K-9
- New York Grades: K-12 | 398 students
301 E 29th St
New York, NY 10016
(212)722-0610 1.3 K-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.