- At The Y.A.L.E. School, we believe that every student can reach his or her potential given the right instruction and the right environment.
- We provide evidence-based special education services—within a school-wide culture of optimism and understanding—to students 3 to 21 years of age with social, emotional, neurological, behavioral, and learning disabilities.
- The Y.A.L.E. School is more than a path to a diploma; it is a path to life.
- We give our students the tools they need to live more independently, become more involved in their communities, and grow as people.
- With programs on eight campuses throughout southern and central New Jersey, The Y.A.L.E. School is staffed by highly-qualified educators and professionals dedicated to meeting the unique needs of our students.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council of Bilingual Education
Council for Exceptional Children
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
ASAH Private Special Education
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Total Students||222 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Cherry HillGrades: K-12 | 240 students
1009 Haddonfield Berlin Rd
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
YardleyGrades: 6-12 | 102 students
301 Oxford Valley Rd Bldg 1701
Yardley, PA 19067
MalvernGrades: PK-12 | 270 students
1777 N. Valley Road
Malvern, PA 19355
Bryn MawrGrades: 5-12 | 72 students
737 S Ithan Ave
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
405 Linden Avenue
Riverton, NJ 08077
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.