Zion Preparatory Academy
- The mission of Zion Preparatory Academy is to ensure academic excellence in a supportive Afrocentric, Christian based environment.
- Zion Prep espouses a simple philosophy: every child is somebody to be loved, to be taught, and to be valued as a unique individual.
- Zion Prep's approach includes a preschool program for one-year olds through pre-kindergartners, an academic program for children in kindergarten through eighth grade, and before and after school day care beginning at 6 AM and ending at 6 PM. The founders' vision was to provide an open-door policy, welcoming children who, for lack of financial resources or a nurturing support system, could not attend a traditional private school.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-1|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies in Preschool based on age|
|Admissions Director||Givonna Marquis|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and FieldBasketball, Track and Field,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- RentonGrades: PK-8 | 498 students
336 Shattuck Avenue S
Renton, WA 98057
- SeattleGrades: 6-12 | 493 students
1415 Summit Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
- SeattleGrades: K-9 | 149 students
4200 S Mead St
Seattle, WA 98118
- RentonGrades: PK-8 | 534 students
15717 152nd Avenue SE
Renton, WA 98058
- SeattleGrades: K-9 | 234 students
5117 13th Ave S
Seattle, WA 98108
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.