- Education that Ignites the Heart and Mind Few decisions are as important as where to educate your child.
- At Abington Christian Academy, we know that a rich, rigorous Christian education provides an excellent preparation for life.
- Our mission is to equip students with knowledge, skills, and wisdom to live fully engaged lives in God's world.
- Active Education Our approach to instruction is both traditional and dynamic.
- We incorporate time-tested classical materials and methods while exploring "best practices"--creating a rich learning environment. Students participate actively in their studies, using educational chants, songs, hands-on projects, history culture days, and games to learn important facts and concepts.
- Individualized Instruction/Personal Attention Our small class sizes enable us to provide individualized instruction and personal attention.
- Each student is challenged to his/her fullest academic and spiritual potential by highly credentialed teachers who have been carefully chosen for their Christian commitment, academic qualifications, and classroom experience.
- Biblical World and Life View Abington Christian Academy embraces a distinctively Christian perspective on life.
- We have the joy of leading students to wonder at the mind of God as it is revealed in all subjects.
- And we strive to point students to Jesus Christ, who is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
- Come See Us! The best way to tell whether a school is right for your child is to spend a morning or an afternoon observing classes and asking questions.
- Call 570.586.5270 to make your appointment and discover education that ignites the heart and mind.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Reading, Math, & others on case-by-case basis|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
- Classical and "best practices" curriculum
- Small class sizes w/individualized instruction and personal attention
- PreK3 & PreK4 w/various schedule and tuition plans
- Full-day Kindergarten
- In-class computers w/supervised Internet access
- Dual enrollment with local colleges/universities
- Fine arts program
- Latin and Spanish instruction
- Diverse student body
- Experienced w/English Language Learners (ESL & ELL)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Clarks GreenGrades: KG | 23 students
330 N Abington Rd
Clarks Green, PA 18411
Clarks GreenGrades: KG-8 | 393 students
410 N Abington Rd
Clarks Green, PA 18411
South Abington TownshipGrades: PK-12 | 108 students
660 Griffin Pond Rd
South Abington Township, PA 18411