Pennsylvania Private Schools
- There are 1,934 private schools in Pennsylvania, serving 281,237 students.
- The average private school tuition is $7,718 for elementary schools and $14,596 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 85% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 22% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Delaware Valley Friends School is a national leader in the field of educating students (grades 5-12) with dyslexia, dysgraphia, executive function disorders, ADHD, and other learning differences located in the Philadelphia area.
St. Aloysius Academy, sponsored by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, instills a spirit of love, creative hope and fidelity. In the spirit of our Jesuit patron, the boys live the Magis - they are men for others. They participate in daily prayer, the Angelus, monthly Mass, Rosary Walk, Live Nativity and Live Stations of the Cross.
The Haverford brotherhood is evident from our boys' first days. Here, Upper School language students teach pre-kindergarten boys to write and speak the numbers 1-5 in Chinese.
Founded in 1946, The Phelps School is dedicated to the personalized education for the boy who seeks success academically, personally and socially. Our first obligation is to create a caring, sensitive climate which emphasizes the positive in every situation.
Upon entering our generous parking area, families enter into our spacious lobby. New families are greeted by center management with a friendly welcome to our KinderCare family.
Pennsylvania Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 16 Schools1,720 Students9% Minority
- 188 Schools28,725 Students19% Minority
- 4 Schools293 Students- Minority
- 14 Schools1,173 Students8% Minority
- 8 Schools344 Students4% Minority
- 65 Schools8,109 Students19% Minority
- 19 Schools2,307 Students12% Minority
- 3 Schools449 Students7% Minority
- 135 Schools18,402 Students14% Minority
- 32 Schools4,059 Students12% Minority
- 16 Schools2,785 Students4% Minority
- 7 Schools599 Students14% Minority
- 19 Schools1,443 Students10% Minority
- 112 Schools16,280 Students11% Minority
- 6 Schools321 Students3% Minority
- 6 Schools1,054 Students3% Minority
- 5 Schools210 Students10% Minority
- 6 Schools562 Students4% Minority
- 17 Schools1,069 Students29% Minority
- 35 Schools3,734 Students11% Minority
- 44 Schools7,331 Students33% Minority
- 129 Schools22,735 Students24% Minority
- 6 Schools1,208 Students1% Minority
- 37 Schools6,805 Students25% Minority
- 12 Schools1,354 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools160 Students69% Minority
- 23 Schools2,637 Students15% Minority
- 4 Schools66 Students12% Minority
- 1 Schools119 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools136 Students6% Minority
- 10 Schools658 Students17% Minority
- 3 Schools333 Students3% Minority
- 4 Schools316 Students1% Minority
- 33 Schools5,172 Students6% Minority
- 102 Schools10,449 Students16% Minority
- 4 Schools426 Students5% Minority
- 15 Schools1,352 Students7% Minority
- 47 Schools8,022 Students17% Minority
- 35 Schools5,555 Students18% Minority
- 11 Schools823 Students9% Minority
- 6 Schools507 Students2% Minority
- 12 Schools1,106 Students10% Minority
- 7 Schools621 Students16% Minority
- 10 Schools1,172 Students27% Minority
- 214 Schools37,008 Students20% Minority
- 4 Schools232 Students9% Minority
- 36 Schools5,745 Students29% Minority
- 10 Schools1,706 Students9% Minority
- 5 Schools241 Students24% Minority
- 216 Schools48,193 Students44% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students25% Minority
- 14 Schools1,865 Students23% Minority
- 9 Schools382 Students8% Minority
- 4 Schools210 Students38% Minority
- 6 Schools382 Students5% Minority
- 13 Schools395 Students1% Minority
- 5 Schools475 Students28% Minority
- 3 Schools169 Students2% Minority
- 23 Schools2,254 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools326 Students5% Minority
- 46 Schools4,532 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools45 Students12% Minority
- 50 Schools5,065 Students13% Minority
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.