Top Pennsylvania Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 1386 top religiously affiliated private schools in Pennsylvania (63% of all schools), serving 225,452 students.
Sacred Heart School Photo - Students enjoy our new STEM lab with Promethean technology and 1:1 chrome books! Middle school students have a double period STEM block every week.
St. Aloysius Academy Photo - St. Aloysius Academy, sponsored by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, instills a spirit of love, creative hope and fidelity. In the spirit of our Jesuit patron, the boys live the Magis - they are men for others. They participate in daily prayer, the Angelus, monthly Mass, Rosary Walk, Live Nativity and Live Stations of the Cross.
Delaware Valley Friends School Photo - Delaware Valley Friends School is a national leader in the field of educating students (grades 3-12) with dyslexia, dysgraphia, executive function disorders, ADHD, and other learning differences located in the Philadelphia area.
St John The Baptist School Photo - Grades 6, 7, and 8 perform annual Lenten Passion Play: His Last Days
Mt Carmel Christian School Photo - Our fifth and sixth grades got to go to Harrisburg, Gettysburg and Hershey at the end of last school year. They had an awesome time!
The Lutheran Academy Photo - In all subjects students are experiencing the ideas they are studying. One-to-one interaction is common with our smaller class sizes.
Top Pennsylvania Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students93.75% Minority
- 157 Schools3,963 Students0.46% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students88.24% Minority
- 16 Schools2,051 Students24.83% Minority
- 78 Schools6,295 Students15.45% Minority
- 13 Schools1,085 Students9.67% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students- Minority
- 216 Schools25,447 Students25.16% Minority
- 2 Schools241 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools550 Students19.62% Minority
- 2 Schools77 Students25.37% Minority
- 8 Schools502 Students4.79% Minority
- 11 Schools2,282 Students27.15% Minority
- 10 Schools1,062 Students19.54% Minority
- 29 Schools7,717 Students21.34% Minority
- 2 Schools178 Students- Minority
- 15 Schools1,323 Students84.06% Minority
- 41 Schools4,976 Students2.37% Minority
- 14 Schools1,408 Students27.24% Minority
- 156 Schools11,003 Students8.84% Minority
- 26 Schools2,844 Students11.08% Minority
- 17 Schools1,929 Students10.51% Minority
- 3 Schools333 Students12.20% Minority
- 11 Schools280 Students82.57% Minority
- 11 Schools1,436 Students14.56% Minority
- 520 Schools147,554 Students19.75% Minority
- 18 Schools825 Students78.20% Minority
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.