Pennsylvania Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 1402 religiously affiliated private schools in Pennsylvania (63% of all schools), serving 229,004 students.
Delaware Valley Friends School Photo - Delaware Valley Friends School is a national leader in the field of educating students (grades 5-12) with dyslexia, dysgraphia, executive function disorders, ADHD, and other learning differences located in the Philadelphia area.
St. Aloysius Academy Photo - St. Aloysius Academy, sponsored by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, instills a spirit of love, creative hope and fidelity. In the spirit of our Jesuit patron, the boys live the Magis - they are men for others. They participate in daily prayer, the Angelus, monthly Mass, Rosary Walk, Live Nativity and Live Stations of the Cross.
International Christian High School Photo - International Christian High School Graduation at Cairn University.
St. Isidore Elementary School Photo - Our graduates transition to both Catholic and public high schools, and many of them qualify for honors classes. We are proud to say many alumni finish high school at the top of their classes.
John W Hallahan Catholic Girls' High School Photo - Hallahan student ambassadors, ready to show you around their school!
St. Jane Frances De Chantal School Photo - St. Jane Frances de Chantal School A Catholic tradition in academic excellence.
Northeast Central Christian School Photo - NORTHEAST CENTRAL CHRISTIAN SCHOOL A Ministry of Calvary Memorial Church
Mt Carmel Christian School Photo - Our fifth and sixth grades got to go to Harrisburg, Gettysburg and Hershey at the end of last school year. They had an awesome time!
Pennsylvania Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students93.75% Minority
- 159 Schools3,995 Students0.46% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students88.24% Minority
- 16 Schools2,066 Students24.83% Minority
- 80 Schools6,518 Students16.53% Minority
- 14 Schools1,141 Students9.99% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students- Minority
- 216 Schools26,638 Students25.00% Minority
- 2 Schools241 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools550 Students19.62% Minority
- 2 Schools77 Students25.37% Minority
- 9 Schools515 Students11.25% Minority
- 11 Schools2,224 Students27.15% Minority
- 10 Schools1,062 Students19.54% Minority
- 29 Schools7,839 Students21.34% Minority
- 2 Schools178 Students- Minority
- 15 Schools1,323 Students84.06% Minority
- 41 Schools4,936 Students2.37% Minority
- 15 Schools1,514 Students29.50% Minority
- 156 Schools11,096 Students8.84% Minority
- 26 Schools2,844 Students11.08% Minority
- 19 Schools2,259 Students11.46% Minority
- 3 Schools333 Students12.20% Minority
- 12 Schools326 Students84.09% Minority
- 13 Schools1,485 Students15.01% Minority
- 524 Schools148,928 Students19.72% Minority
- 18 Schools825 Students78.20% Minority
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.