Top Pennsylvania Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 1394 top religiously affiliated private schools in Pennsylvania (63% of all schools), serving 226,737 students.
Sacred Heart School Photo - Students enjoy our new STEM lab with Promethean technology and 1:1 chrome books! Middle school students have a double period STEM block every week.
St. Aloysius Academy Photo - St. Aloysius Academy, sponsored by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, instills a spirit of love, creative hope and fidelity. In the spirit of our Jesuit patron, the boys live the Magis - they are men for others. They participate in daily prayer, the Angelus, monthly Mass, Rosary Walk, Live Nativity and Live Stations of the Cross.
Delaware Valley Friends School Photo - Delaware Valley Friends School is a national leader in the field of educating students (grades 3-12) with dyslexia, dysgraphia, executive function disorders, ADHD, and other learning differences located in the Philadelphia area.
Wyoming Seminary Upper School Photo - Are you ready for a change? Are you ready to be transformed? As a student at Sem, your life will change in the best possible ways.
Belleville Mennonite School Photo - Belleville Mennonite School is licensed by the Pennsylvania State Department and offers Bible based instruction from preschool through grade 12. We currently serve families from Mifflin, Juniata, Centre and Huntingdon counties. Through a combination of quality resources and teacher and parent involvement, our students routinely far surpass national averages in standardized testing.
Westtown School Photo - LEED Gold Science Center. Open to students in January, 2014, our new Science Center houses six labs, space for independent research, a Design Engineering/robotics space.
Top Pennsylvania Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students93.75% Minority
- 157 Schools3,963 Students0.46% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students88.24% Minority
- 16 Schools2,066 Students24.83% Minority
- 78 Schools6,269 Students15.45% Minority
- 14 Schools1,141 Students9.99% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students- Minority
- 217 Schools25,627 Students25.01% Minority
- 2 Schools241 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools550 Students19.62% Minority
- 2 Schools77 Students25.37% Minority
- 8 Schools502 Students4.79% Minority
- 11 Schools2,224 Students27.15% Minority
- 10 Schools1,062 Students19.54% Minority
- 29 Schools7,691 Students21.34% Minority
- 2 Schools178 Students- Minority
- 15 Schools1,323 Students84.06% Minority
- 41 Schools4,976 Students2.37% Minority
- 15 Schools1,514 Students29.50% Minority
- 156 Schools11,003 Students8.84% Minority
- 26 Schools2,844 Students11.08% Minority
- 17 Schools1,929 Students10.51% Minority
- 3 Schools333 Students12.20% Minority
- 12 Schools326 Students84.09% Minority
- 13 Schools1,477 Students15.01% Minority
- 522 Schools148,505 Students19.73% Minority
- 18 Schools825 Students78.20% Minority
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.