Top Pennsylvania Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 1393 top religiously affiliated private schools in Pennsylvania (63% of all schools), serving 226,676 students.
Delaware Valley Friends School Photo - Delaware Valley Friends School is a national leader in the field of educating students (grades 3-12) with dyslexia, dysgraphia, executive function disorders, ADHD, and other learning differences located in the Philadelphia area.
Sacred Heart School Photo - Students enjoy our new STEM lab with Promethean technology and 1:1 chrome books! Middle school students have a double period STEM block every week.
Belleville Mennonite School Photo - Belleville Mennonite School is licensed by the Pennsylvania State Department and offers Bible based instruction from preschool through grade 12. We currently serve families from Mifflin, Juniata, Centre and Huntingdon counties. Through a combination of quality resources and teacher and parent involvement, our students routinely far surpass national averages in standardized testing.
Dock Mennonite Academy Photo - Come and visit our beautiful campus! We would love to host your family for a campus tour and an opportunity to meet our students and faculty. Contact Doug Hackman at email@example.com to schedule a visit now!
St. Rose Of Lima School Photo - The St. Rose of Lima School Kindergarten celebrated the birthday of baby Jesus with a special cake and song.
Top Pennsylvania Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students93.75% Minority
- 157 Schools3,963 Students0.46% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students88.24% Minority
- 16 Schools2,066 Students24.83% Minority
- 78 Schools6,269 Students15.45% Minority
- 14 Schools1,141 Students9.99% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students- Minority
- 217 Schools25,663 Students25.01% Minority
- 2 Schools241 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools550 Students19.62% Minority
- 2 Schools77 Students25.37% Minority
- 8 Schools502 Students4.79% Minority
- 11 Schools2,224 Students27.15% Minority
- 10 Schools1,062 Students19.54% Minority
- 29 Schools7,691 Students21.34% Minority
- 2 Schools178 Students- Minority
- 15 Schools1,323 Students84.06% Minority
- 41 Schools4,976 Students2.37% Minority
- 15 Schools1,514 Students29.50% Minority
- 156 Schools11,003 Students8.84% Minority
- 26 Schools2,844 Students11.08% Minority
- 17 Schools1,929 Students10.51% Minority
- 3 Schools333 Students12.20% Minority
- 12 Schools326 Students84.09% Minority
- 13 Schools1,477 Students15.01% Minority
- 521 Schools148,408 Students19.74% Minority
- 18 Schools825 Students78.20% Minority
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.