Top Pennsylvania Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 1356 top religiously affiliated private schools in Pennsylvania (63% of all schools), serving 223,872 students.
Sacred Heart School Photo - Students enjoy our new STEM lab with Promethean technology and 1:1 chrome books! Middle school students have a double period STEM block every week.
St. Aloysius Academy Photo - St. Aloysius Academy, sponsored by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, instills a spirit of love, creative hope and fidelity. In the spirit of our Jesuit patron, the boys live the Magis - they are men for others. They participate in daily prayer, the Angelus, monthly Mass, Rosary Walk, Live Nativity and Live Stations of the Cross.
Delaware Valley Friends School Photo - The ABLE (Adventure Based Learning Experiences) program is a hands-on, outdoor experiential education program where students learn important life skills such as teamwork, problem solving and decision making.
Lancaster Mennonite School - Lancaster Campus Photo - Lancaster Campus is a place where local and global meet. The diverse student body contains students from many different denominations, racial/ethnic groups and countries such as Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, China, South Korea, Thailand, the Philippines, Russia, Germany, Spain, Ethiopia,Mexico, Columbia and others.
Mercyhurst Preparatory School Photo - MPS students can participate in studio arts, dance, music, photography, and theater. Mercyhurst Prep offers 49 courses in the performing and visual arts, and the arts faculty is comprised of active award-winning artists who are regularly engaged in exhibiting, performing, and teaching in the community.
Mountain View Christian School Photo - Welcome to Mountain View Christian School serving children of all faiths in grades pre-kindergarten to 8th grade. We would love to meet your family.
Our Ladys Christian School Photo - Students particpate in daily prayer and religion classes; school and class liturgies, spiritual retreats, sacrament preparation and character education. Older students perform community service and serve as â€œguardian angelsâ€ to second and third graders preparing for First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion.
Top Pennsylvania Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students93.75% Minority
- 148 Schools3,696 Students0.49% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students88.24% Minority
- 14 Schools2,020 Students24.79% Minority
- 75 Schools6,165 Students15.45% Minority
- 12 Schools996 Students9.60% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students- Minority
- 216 Schools25,689 Students25.12% Minority
- 2 Schools241 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools449 Students31.71% Minority
- 2 Schools77 Students25.37% Minority
- 8 Schools502 Students4.79% Minority
- 11 Schools2,282 Students27.15% Minority
- 10 Schools1,062 Students19.54% Minority
- 29 Schools7,763 Students21.34% Minority
- 2 Schools178 Students- Minority
- 15 Schools1,323 Students84.06% Minority
- 41 Schools4,976 Students2.37% Minority
- 14 Schools1,401 Students27.24% Minority
- 149 Schools10,826 Students9.00% Minority
- 26 Schools2,844 Students11.08% Minority
- 18 Schools1,961 Students10.51% Minority
- 3 Schools333 Students12.20% Minority
- 9 Schools248 Students84.86% Minority
- 11 Schools1,436 Students14.56% Minority
- 514 Schools146,472 Students19.74% Minority
- 18 Schools841 Students78.20% Minority
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.