Top Pennsylvania Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 1381 top religiously affiliated private schools in Pennsylvania (63% of all schools), serving 216,414 students.
St. Aloysius Academy Photo - St. Aloysius Academy, sponsored by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, instills a spirit of love, creative hope and fidelity. In the spirit of our Jesuit patron, the boys live the Magis - they are men for others. They participate in daily prayer, the Angelus, monthly Mass, Rosary Walk, Live Nativity and Live Stations of the Cross.
Delaware Valley Friends School Photo - The ABLE (Adventure-Based Learning Experiences) program is a hands-on, outdoor experiential education program where students learn important life skills such as teamwork, problem-solving and decision making.
Keystone Christian Academy - York Photo - Keystone Christian Academy is based on a strong faith in God, and the spiritual nurture of vulnerable young children is of paramount importance. Education is a holistic endeavor to minster to both mind and spirit.
Sacred Heart Academy Photo - Sacred Heart Academy Bryn Mawr is a Catholic, independent college preparatory school for girls K-12, founded in 1865 by the Religious of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Known as SHA, the private girls' school is located in PA outside of Philadelphia with elementary, middle and upper school divisions located on one campus.
The King's Academy Photo - Our students love to cheer on our sports teams! We have two school sports that students can participate in: Basketball and Soccer. We also have an agreement with Schuylkill Valley to participate in any of their sports.
Penn Christian Academy Photo - Double rainbow over Penn Christian Academy in East Norriton, PA-- A beautiful reminder of God's Promise!
Aquinas Academy Photo - Upper School students in front of the newly opened Mross-McGonigle Hall, December 2015
Wyoming Seminary Lower School Photo - Above and beyond regular assemblies and programs, Lower School teachers employ lessons of independence, empathy, teamwork and honor on a daily basis.
Top Pennsylvania Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020-21)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 10 Schools1,071 Students26.27% Minority
- 182 Schools4,464 Students0.96% Minority
- 15 Schools2,024 Students26.75% Minority
- 75 Schools6,041 Students17.64% Minority
- 15 Schools1,463 Students26.12% Minority
- 2 Schools338 Students35.58% Minority
- 207 Schools24,773 Students26.45% Minority
- 2 Schools239 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools205 Students78.72% Minority
- 3 Schools125 Students39.19% Minority
- 8 Schools492 Students5.60% Minority
- 12 Schools2,248 Students35.19% Minority
- 10 Schools1,166 Students17.00% Minority
- 28 Schools7,123 Students21.38% Minority
- 1 Schools114 Students- Minority
- 13 Schools911 Students81.66% Minority
- 47 Schools5,987 Students2.63% Minority
- 14 Schools1,371 Students25.75% Minority
- 156 Schools9,902 Students11.09% Minority
- 23 Schools2,625 Students9.50% Minority
- 20 Schools2,312 Students8.63% Minority
- 2 Schools267 Students- Minority
- 9 Schools314 Students47.78% Minority
- 8 Schools875 Students12.88% Minority
- 497 Schools139,245 Students20.59% Minority
- 18 Schools719 Students74.04% Minority
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.