Top Pennsylvania Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 1361 top religiously affiliated private schools in Pennsylvania (63% of all schools), serving 225,076 students.
St. Aloysius Academy Photo - St. Aloysius Academy has a dedicated, robust program of leadership and service. The students are dedicated to our PAWS program - Peace, Awareness, Witness and Service as seen in the daily recitation of the PAWS Pledge when they promise to "respect and enjoy each other's differences and talents." The Leadership Council plans many service projects for all to participate.
Delaware Valley Friends School Photo - Delaware Valley Friends School is a national leader in the field of educating students (grades 3-12) with dyslexia, dysgraphia, executive function disorders, ADHD, and other learning differences located in the Philadelphia area.
Sacred Heart School Photo - Students enjoy our new STEM lab with Promethean technology and 1:1 chrome books! Middle school students have a double period STEM block every week.
Armenian Sisters Academy Photo - The Armenian Sisters Academy fosters the Montessori philosophy in a warm and caring environment.
Bethany Christian School Photo - Making Snow Angels...outdoor play is an important part of our program.
Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School Photo - Students rejoice in the autumn colors after a music class. Call us today to find out how your child can be a part of our family too!
Top Pennsylvania Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students93.75% Minority
- 149 Schools3,726 Students0.49% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students88.24% Minority
- 14 Schools2,020 Students24.79% Minority
- 77 Schools6,255 Students15.46% Minority
- 12 Schools996 Students9.60% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students- Minority
- 214 Schools25,413 Students25.15% Minority
- 2 Schools241 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools550 Students19.62% Minority
- 2 Schools77 Students25.37% Minority
- 8 Schools502 Students4.79% Minority
- 11 Schools2,282 Students27.15% Minority
- 10 Schools1,062 Students19.54% Minority
- 29 Schools7,744 Students21.34% Minority
- 2 Schools178 Students- Minority
- 15 Schools1,323 Students84.06% Minority
- 41 Schools4,976 Students2.37% Minority
- 14 Schools1,408 Students27.24% Minority
- 150 Schools10,841 Students8.96% Minority
- 26 Schools2,844 Students11.08% Minority
- 18 Schools1,959 Students10.51% Minority
- 3 Schools333 Students12.20% Minority
- 9 Schools248 Students84.86% Minority
- 11 Schools1,436 Students14.56% Minority
- 516 Schools147,730 Students19.67% Minority
- 18 Schools841 Students78.20% Minority
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.