Pennsylvania Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 1192 religiously affiliated private schools in Pennsylvania (62% of all schools), serving 222,731 students.
Delaware Valley Friends School is a national leader in the field of educating students (grades 5-12) with dyslexia, dysgraphia, executive function disorders, ADHD, and other learning differences located in the Philadelphia area.
WELCOME TO SAINT LEO THE GREAT! We are a community of families where faith, learning, parent-school partnership and the works of mercy come together!
St. Aloysius Academy, sponsored by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, instills a spirit of love, creative hope and fidelity. In the spirit of our Jesuit patron, the boys live the Magis - they are men for others. They participate in daily prayer, the Angelus, monthly Mass, Rosary Walk, Live Nativity and Live Stations of the Cross.
Our new Early Education Center was built in 2009 and is now serving children from age 2 all the way through kindergarten!
Offering unique two-track program for children ages 6 weeks through kindergarten. Both Montessori and Developmental education. Open 52 weeks a year!
Are you ready for a change? Are you ready to be transformed? As a student at Sem, your life will change in the best possible ways.
Pennsylvania Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools71 Students41% Minority
- 17 Schools441 Students95% Minority
- 16 Schools2,267 Students24% Minority
- 72 Schools5,453 Students15% Minority
- 13 Schools2,685 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students- Minority
- 209 Schools26,111 Students24% Minority
- 3 Schools346 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools181 Students27% Minority
- 2 Schools86 Students23% Minority
- 8 Schools519 Students13% Minority
- 14 Schools2,181 Students24% Minority
- 12 Schools1,372 Students47% Minority
- 27 Schools6,926 Students30% Minority
- 2 Schools181 Students3% Minority
- 13 Schools1,213 Students74% Minority
- 39 Schools4,768 Students2% Minority
- 14 Schools1,443 Students23% Minority
- 139 Schools9,963 Students11% Minority
- 22 Schools2,856 Students4% Minority
- 14 Schools1,162 Students20% Minority
- 2 Schools248 Students14% Minority
- 10 Schools390 Students83% Minority
- 11 Schools1,578 Students33% Minority
- 507 Schools149,431 Students19% Minority
- 18 Schools841 Students60% Minority
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 22, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 22, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.