Top Pennsylvania Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 67 top school membership associations in Pennsylvania, serving 1220 private schools (54% of all schools) and 223,355 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (33% of schools), Other school association(s) (16% of schools) and National Association for the Education of Young Children (15% of schools).
The Waldorf School of Philadelphia Photo - The Waldorf School of Philadelphia is a nursery through 8th grade school located in the heart of Germantown. We are a school that adheres to a unique and time-tested curriculum and our students are free to learn without the pressure and stress of standardized testing.
AIM Academy Photo - MEETING LEARNING CHALLENGES WITH SCIENCE & LOVE: AT AIMAcademy, we recognize that children who learn differently need to be taught differently - and that's exactly what we do. Our passionately committed, highly-trained faculty employ techniques proven effective, and the results are remarkable. Each day we witness young people who doubted themselves in every way discover the gift of fearless learning.
Germantown Academy Photo - Second grade students research various species in the Wissahickon Creek, which runs through the heart of GA's campus.
Sacred Heart School Photo - Students enjoy our new STEM lab with Promethean technology and 1:1 chrome books! Middle school students have a double period STEM block every week.
The Phelps School Photo - There is strong school spirit at Phelps. Many boys participate in various sports, playing in the Tri County Independent School League.
Delaware Valley Friends School Photo - Delaware Valley Friends School is a national leader in the field of educating students (grades 1-12) with dyslexia, dysgraphia, executive function disorders, ADHD, and other learning differences located in the Philadelphia area.
Dock Mennonite Academy Photo - The Rosenberger Academic Center features state of the art facilities in science, family and consumer science, a robotics course, and a beautiful new library. Schedule your visit to Dock today!
Top Pennsylvania Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 44 Schools1,979 Students27.21% Minority
- 1 Schools180 Students2.31% Minority
- 10 Schools5,036 Students28.65% Minority
- 2 Schools100 Students79.10% Minority
- 11 Schools1,148 Students27.50% Minority
- 59 Schools5,338 Students30.18% Minority
- 8 Schools392 Students8.71% Minority
- 148 Schools21,530 Students24.51% Minority
- 6 Schools1,582 Students49.70% Minority
- 6 Schools1,450 Students22.61% Minority
- 10 Schools1,893 Students15.14% Minority
- 40 Schools9,928 Students20.33% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students49.03% Minority
- 5 Schools983 Students10.61% Minority
- 1 Schools68 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools1,406 Students30.72% Minority
- 5 Schools913 Students53.34% Minority
- 2 Schools222 Students10.91% Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students5.56% Minority
- 12 Schools586 Students24.43% Minority
- 4 Schools358 Students12.77% Minority
- 25 Schools5,622 Students19.92% Minority
- 13 Schools503 Students82.75% Minority
- 4 Schools1,484 Students16.95% Minority
- 2 Schools908 Students13.59% Minority
- 1 Schools977 Students12.96% Minority
- 2 Schools120 Students11.11% Minority
- 7 Schools679 Students87.93% Minority
- 2 Schools2,131 Students16.30% Minority
- 3 Schools487 Students29.47% Minority
- 1 Schools375 Students3.99% Minority
- 16 Schools2,908 Students22.42% Minority
- 127 Schools37,068 Students19.01% Minority
- 1 Schools255 Students26.28% Minority
- 3 Schools575 Students11.73% Minority
- 183 Schools14,429 Students27.34% Minority
- 1 Schools364 Students21.95% Minority
- 10 Schools1,060 Students50.65% Minority
- 106 Schools32,961 Students21.16% Minority
- 6 Schools891 Students27.09% Minority
- 10 Schools915 Students22.01% Minority
- 5 Schools1,582 Students26.99% Minority
- 397 Schools114,024 Students19.48% Minority
- 2 Schools466 Students12.50% Minority
- 1 Schools217 Students0.80% Minority
- 12 Schools2,912 Students23.11% Minority
- 2 Schools154 Students11.34% Minority
- 11 Schools1,784 Students35.02% Minority
- 1 Schools282 Students4.88% Minority
- 4 Schools735 Students25.77% Minority
- 4 Schools533 Students3.37% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students7.38% Minority
- 1 Schools305 Students64.71% Minority
- 2 Schools331 Students54.67% Minority
- 1 Schools260 Students4.11% Minority
- 16 Schools1,506 Students48.02% Minority
- 23 Schools1,706 Students48.39% Minority
- 103 Schools12,822 Students19.66% Minority
- 193 Schools35,636 Students21.45% Minority
- 55 Schools7,111 Students20.21% Minority
- 80 Schools23,866 Students20.00% Minority
- 4 Schools733 Students13.43% Minority
- 2 Schools342 Students20.06% Minority
- 29 Schools6,277 Students26.98% Minority
- 13 Schools6,330 Students36.23% Minority
- 3 Schools374 Students3.18% Minority
- 3 Schools569 Students11.75% Minority
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.