Pennsylvania Schools By Membership Association
- There are 68 school membership associations in Pennsylvania, serving 1214 private schools (63% of all schools) and 229,495 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (33% of schools), Other school association(s) (16% of schools) and National Association for the Education of Young Children (15% of schools).
Founded in 1946, The Phelps School is dedicated to the personalized education for the boy who seeks success academically, personally and socially. Our first obligation is to create a caring, sensitive climate which emphasizes the positive in every situation.
St. Aloysius Academy, sponsored by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, instills a spirit of love, creative hope and fidelity. In the spirit of our Jesuit patron, the boys live the Magis - they are men for others. They participate in daily prayer, the Angelus, monthly Mass, Rosary Walk, Live Nativity and Live Stations of the Cross.
Delaware Valley Friends School is a national leader in the field of educating students (grades 5-12) with dyslexia, dysgraphia, executive function disorders, ADHD, and other learning differences located in the Philadelphia area.
WELCOME TO SAINT LEO THE GREAT! We are a community of families where faith, learning, parent-school partnership and the works of mercy come together!
The Haverford brotherhood is evident from our boys' first days. Here, Upper School language students teach pre-kindergarten boys to write and speak the numbers 1-5 in Chinese.
Are you ready for a change? Are you ready to be transformed? As a student at Sem, your life will change in the best possible ways.
We learn in a strong community that is founded in respect, curiosity, and dedication to life long learning.
Pennsylvania Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 46 Schools1,895 Students28% Minority
- 1 Schools180 Students2% Minority
- 8 Schools2,000 Students30% Minority
- 4 Schools1,076 Students31% Minority
- 14 Schools1,129 Students35% Minority
- 59 Schools5,338 Students27% Minority
- 5 Schools370 Students13% Minority
- 151 Schools22,127 Students22% Minority
- 5 Schools1,222 Students22% Minority
- 6 Schools1,429 Students24% Minority
- 11 Schools2,018 Students21% Minority
- 38 Schools10,215 Students23% Minority
- 1 Schools292 Students42% Minority
- 4 Schools817 Students8% Minority
- 8 Schools1,662 Students32% Minority
- 5 Schools916 Students42% Minority
- 3 Schools667 Students21% Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students14% Minority
- 12 Schools683 Students15% Minority
- 4 Schools373 Students14% Minority
- 25 Schools6,516 Students29% Minority
- 13 Schools439 Students71% Minority
- 7 Schools2,872 Students22% Minority
- 2 Schools718 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools977 Students28% Minority
- 2 Schools115 Students30% Minority
- 7 Schools651 Students83% Minority
- 2 Schools1,877 Students13% Minority
- 3 Schools447 Students23% Minority
- 1 Schools382 Students1% Minority
- 15 Schools3,120 Students22% Minority
- 122 Schools36,062 Students19% Minority
- 1 Schools300 Students24% Minority
- 177 Schools11,910 Students27% Minority
- 1 Schools364 Students35% Minority
- 10 Schools1,157 Students53% Minority
- 95 Schools31,388 Students26% Minority
- 6 Schools934 Students33% Minority
- 1 Schools68 Students25% Minority
- 5 Schools635 Students18% Minority
- 5 Schools1,657 Students6% Minority
- 404 Schools122,776 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools415 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools229 Students15% Minority
- 11 Schools3,009 Students29% Minority
- 2 Schools142 Students23% Minority
- 11 Schools1,077 Students40% Minority
- 4 Schools753 Students20% Minority
- 3 Schools472 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 1 Schools305 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools200 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools285 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students20% Minority
- 15 Schools1,840 Students44% Minority
- 24 Schools1,716 Students23% Minority
- 98 Schools11,490 Students20% Minority
- 189 Schools36,073 Students19% Minority
- 56 Schools7,244 Students18% Minority
- 74 Schools21,695 Students26% Minority
- 2 Schools256 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools1,512 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools141 Students4% Minority
- 29 Schools6,666 Students25% Minority
- 14 Schools6,512 Students38% Minority
- 3 Schools398 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools343 Students17% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students5% Minority
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.