Pennsylvania Schools By Membership Association
- There are 68 school membership associations in Pennsylvania, serving 1227 private schools (63% of all schools) and 231,072 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (33% of schools), Other school association(s) (15% of schools) and National Association for the Education of Young Children (15% of schools).
St. Aloysius Academy, sponsored by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, instills a spirit of love, creative hope and fidelity. In the spirit of our Jesuit patron, the boys live the Magis - they are men for others. They participate in daily prayer, the Angelus, monthly Mass, Rosary Walk, Live Nativity and Live Stations of the Cross.
Founded in 1946, The Phelps School is dedicated to the personalized education for the boy who seeks success academically, personally and socially. Our first obligation is to create a caring, sensitive climate which emphasizes the positive in every situation.
WELCOME TO SAINT LEO THE GREAT! We are a community of families where faith, learning, parent-school partnership and the works of mercy come together!
The Haverford brotherhood is evident from our boys' first days. Here, Upper School language students teach pre-kindergarten boys to write and speak the numbers 1-5 in Chinese.
Delaware Valley Friends School is a national leader in the field of educating students (grades 5-12) with dyslexia, dysgraphia, executive function disorders, ADHD, and other learning differences located in the Philadelphia area.
Shady Side Academy has four campuses. The Junior School, located in Point Breeze, begins atPK and goes up to the fifth grade. On this seven acre campus, our youngest students reside in the newest facility built specifically for their needs. This photo shows PK students tending their garden. Our second PK - 5 campus is located in Fox Chapel.
Seven Fields KinderCare Front Our Nationally Accredited learning center is the perfect place for your little one to start a love of learning that lasts a lifetime! Our program gives children the freedom to explore their independence while offering them the structure needed to build positive learning behaviors and prepare them for school.
Arial View of Camp Curiosity, The Curiosity Shoppe, The Toddler Center, Curiosity Stables and Curiosity Courts.
Pennsylvania Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 46 Schools1,892 Students28% Minority
- 1 Schools180 Students2% Minority
- 8 Schools1,996 Students30% Minority
- 4 Schools1,076 Students31% Minority
- 14 Schools1,129 Students35% Minority
- 59 Schools5,352 Students29% Minority
- 5 Schools370 Students13% Minority
- 155 Schools22,503 Students22% Minority
- 5 Schools1,222 Students22% Minority
- 6 Schools1,436 Students24% Minority
- 11 Schools2,017 Students21% Minority
- 38 Schools10,234 Students23% Minority
- 1 Schools292 Students42% Minority
- 4 Schools817 Students8% Minority
- 8 Schools1,662 Students32% Minority
- 5 Schools916 Students42% Minority
- 3 Schools667 Students21% Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students14% Minority
- 13 Schools750 Students14% Minority
- 4 Schools373 Students14% Minority
- 25 Schools6,502 Students29% Minority
- 13 Schools439 Students71% Minority
- 7 Schools2,872 Students22% Minority
- 2 Schools718 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools977 Students28% Minority
- 2 Schools115 Students30% Minority
- 7 Schools651 Students83% Minority
- 2 Schools1,877 Students13% Minority
- 3 Schools442 Students23% Minority
- 1 Schools382 Students1% Minority
- 16 Schools3,166 Students21% Minority
- 119 Schools35,381 Students19% Minority
- 1 Schools300 Students24% Minority
- 179 Schools12,255 Students26% Minority
- 1 Schools364 Students35% Minority
- 11 Schools1,208 Students51% Minority
- 94 Schools31,423 Students26% Minority
- 6 Schools934 Students33% Minority
- 1 Schools68 Students25% Minority
- 5 Schools635 Students18% Minority
- 5 Schools1,657 Students6% Minority
- 411 Schools123,649 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools415 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools229 Students15% Minority
- 11 Schools3,009 Students29% Minority
- 2 Schools144 Students20% Minority
- 11 Schools1,077 Students40% Minority
- 4 Schools753 Students20% Minority
- 3 Schools472 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 1 Schools305 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools200 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools285 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students20% Minority
- 15 Schools1,840 Students44% Minority
- 24 Schools1,716 Students23% Minority
- 101 Schools11,858 Students19% Minority
- 190 Schools36,281 Students19% Minority
- 55 Schools6,955 Students18% Minority
- 73 Schools21,715 Students25% Minority
- 2 Schools256 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools1,512 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools141 Students4% Minority
- 29 Schools6,681 Students25% Minority
- 14 Schools6,543 Students38% Minority
- 3 Schools398 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools343 Students17% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students5% Minority
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.