Top Pennsylvania Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 66 top school membership associations in Pennsylvania, serving 1203 private schools (56% of all schools) and 226,622 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (33% of schools), Other school association(s) (15% of schools) and National Association for the Education of Young Children (15% of schools).
Sacred Heart School Photo - Students enjoy our new STEM lab with Promethean technology and 1:1 chrome books! Middle school students have a double period STEM block every week.
AIM Academy Photo - MEETING LEARNING CHALLENGES WITH SCIENCE & LOVE: AT AIMAcademy, we recognize that children who learn differently need to be taught differently - and that's exactly what we do. Our passionately committed, highly-trained faculty employ techniques proven effective, and the results are remarkable. Each day we witness young people who doubted themselves in every way discover the gift of fearless learning.
The Haverford School Photo - Seniors continue the tradition of escorting kindergarten students through the Walk of Virtues to The Haverford School's opening day assembly.
The Phelps School Photo - There is strong school spirit at Phelps. Many boys participate in various sports, playing in the Tri County Independent School League.
The Waldorf School of Philadelphia Photo - The Waldorf School of Philadelphia is a nursery through 8th grade school located in the heart of Germantown. We are a school that adheres to a unique and time-tested curriculum and our students are free to learn without the pressure and stress of standardized testing.
St. Aloysius Academy Photo - St. Aloysius Academy has a dedicated, robust program of leadership and service. The students are dedicated to our PAWS program - Peace, Awareness, Witness and Service as seen in the daily recitation of the PAWS Pledge when they promise to "respect and enjoy each other's differences and talents." The Leadership Council plans many service projects for all to participate.
Germantown Academy Photo - Second grade students research various species in the Wissahickon Creek, which runs through the heart of GA's campus.
Delaware Valley Friends School Photo - Delaware Valley Friends School is a national leader in the field of educating students (grades 3-12) with dyslexia, dysgraphia, executive function disorders, ADHD, and other learning differences located in the Philadelphia area.
Sacred Heart Academy Photo - Sacred Heart Academy Bryn Mawr is a Catholic, independent college preparatory school for girls K-12, founded in 1865 by the Religious of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Known as SHA, the private girls' school is located in PA outside of Philadelphia with elementary, middle and upper school divisions located on one campus.
Top Pennsylvania Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 42 Schools1,874 Students18.86% Minority
- 1 Schools180 Students2.31% Minority
- 10 Schools5,092 Students19.35% Minority
- 2 Schools94 Students63.01% Minority
- 12 Schools1,124 Students27.55% Minority
- 59 Schools5,298 Students27.19% Minority
- 5 Schools344 Students61.38% Minority
- 147 Schools22,003 Students22.68% Minority
- 6 Schools1,545 Students35.11% Minority
- 6 Schools1,418 Students23.96% Minority
- 11 Schools1,959 Students10.61% Minority
- 39 Schools10,163 Students19.72% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students49.03% Minority
- 5 Schools1,076 Students7.80% Minority
- 7 Schools1,506 Students23.42% Minority
- 5 Schools880 Students52.95% Minority
- 2 Schools222 Students10.91% Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students5.56% Minority
- 12 Schools586 Students24.43% Minority
- 4 Schools376 Students12.24% Minority
- 25 Schools6,350 Students20.15% Minority
- 13 Schools515 Students83.14% Minority
- 4 Schools1,484 Students16.95% Minority
- 1 Schools544 Students7.86% Minority
- 1 Schools977 Students12.96% Minority
- 2 Schools120 Students11.11% Minority
- 7 Schools681 Students86.46% Minority
- 2 Schools2,134 Students15.94% Minority
- 3 Schools491 Students23.85% Minority
- 1 Schools375 Students3.99% Minority
- 16 Schools3,060 Students17.01% Minority
- 126 Schools37,589 Students19.33% Minority
- 1 Schools298 Students26.06% Minority
- 180 Schools13,663 Students26.35% Minority
- 1 Schools364 Students21.95% Minority
- 10 Schools1,122 Students51.49% Minority
- 105 Schools33,324 Students21.16% Minority
- 6 Schools950 Students26.30% Minority
- 8 Schools864 Students19.11% Minority
- 5 Schools1,629 Students27.08% Minority
- 399 Schools118,343 Students18.31% Minority
- 2 Schools424 Students12.50% Minority
- 1 Schools217 Students0.80% Minority
- 11 Schools2,922 Students26.48% Minority
- 2 Schools154 Students11.34% Minority
- 10 Schools793 Students23.79% Minority
- 1 Schools282 Students4.88% Minority
- 4 Schools722 Students17.28% Minority
- 3 Schools451 Students3.48% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students7.38% Minority
- 1 Schools305 Students64.71% Minority
- 2 Schools349 Students54.90% Minority
- 1 Schools285 Students7.74% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students- Minority
- 15 Schools1,767 Students47.24% Minority
- 23 Schools1,687 Students63.13% Minority
- 96 Schools11,476 Students19.71% Minority
- 186 Schools35,256 Students19.82% Minority
- 54 Schools6,880 Students19.77% Minority
- 78 Schools23,739 Students18.73% Minority
- 4 Schools488 Students11.06% Minority
- 2 Schools400 Students22.28% Minority
- 30 Schools6,354 Students25.57% Minority
- 13 Schools6,358 Students37.92% Minority
- 3 Schools392 Students0.32% Minority
- 3 Schools555 Students11.78% Minority
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.