Top Pennsylvania Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 67 top school membership associations in Pennsylvania, serving 1220 private schools (55% of all schools) and 227,130 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (33% of schools), Other school association(s) (15% of schools) and National Association for the Education of Young Children (15% of schools).
AIM Academy Photo - MEETING LEARNING CHALLENGES WITH SCIENCE & LOVE: AT AIMAcademy, we recognize that children who learn differently need to be taught differently - and that's exactly what we do. Our passionately committed, highly-trained faculty employ techniques proven effective, and the results are remarkable. Each day we witness young people who doubted themselves in every way discover the gift of fearless learning.
St. Aloysius Academy Photo - St. Aloysius Academy, sponsored by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, instills a spirit of love, creative hope and fidelity. In the spirit of our Jesuit patron, the boys live the Magis - they are men for others. They participate in daily prayer, the Angelus, monthly Mass, Rosary Walk, Live Nativity and Live Stations of the Cross.
Sacred Heart School Photo - Students enjoy our new STEM lab with Promethean technology and 1:1 chrome books! Middle school students have a double period STEM block every week.
The Waldorf School of Philadelphia Photo - The Waldorf School of Philadelphia is a nursery through 8th grade school located in the heart of Germantown. We are a school that adheres to a unique and time-tested curriculum and our students are free to learn without the pressure and stress of standardized testing.
The Haverford School Photo - The Haverford brotherhood is evident from our boys' first days. Here, Upper School language students teach pre-kindergarten boys to write and speak the numbers 1-5 in Chinese.
Delaware Valley Friends School Photo - Delaware Valley Friends School is a national leader in the field of educating students (grades 3-12) with dyslexia, dysgraphia, executive function disorders, ADHD, and other learning differences located in the Philadelphia area.
The Phelps School Photo - Founded in 1946, The Phelps School is dedicated to the personalized education for the boy who seeks success academically, personally and socially. Our first obligation is to create a caring, sensitive climate which emphasizes the positive in every situation.
St. Joseph The Worker School Photo - St. Joseph the Worker School students are superheroes of Catholic education.
Top Pennsylvania Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 45 Schools1,873 Students18.96% Minority
- 1 Schools180 Students2.31% Minority
- 9 Schools4,256 Students21.52% Minority
- 4 Schools1,054 Students14.68% Minority
- 14 Schools1,186 Students26.96% Minority
- 60 Schools5,337 Students27.25% Minority
- 5 Schools349 Students61.38% Minority
- 152 Schools22,131 Students22.19% Minority
- 6 Schools1,545 Students35.11% Minority
- 6 Schools1,417 Students23.96% Minority
- 11 Schools1,977 Students10.61% Minority
- 39 Schools10,153 Students19.72% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students49.03% Minority
- 5 Schools1,077 Students7.80% Minority
- 7 Schools1,431 Students23.42% Minority
- 5 Schools880 Students52.95% Minority
- 3 Schools667 Students11.54% Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students5.56% Minority
- 12 Schools586 Students24.43% Minority
- 4 Schools376 Students12.24% Minority
- 25 Schools6,316 Students20.15% Minority
- 13 Schools499 Students83.14% Minority
- 6 Schools2,373 Students17.64% Minority
- 2 Schools752 Students10.19% Minority
- 1 Schools977 Students12.96% Minority
- 2 Schools125 Students11.11% Minority
- 7 Schools681 Students86.46% Minority
- 2 Schools2,076 Students15.94% Minority
- 3 Schools460 Students23.85% Minority
- 1 Schools375 Students3.99% Minority
- 16 Schools3,234 Students17.01% Minority
- 121 Schools36,023 Students18.95% Minority
- 1 Schools298 Students26.06% Minority
- 182 Schools13,528 Students26.38% Minority
- 1 Schools364 Students21.95% Minority
- 10 Schools1,122 Students51.49% Minority
- 105 Schools32,583 Students21.45% Minority
- 6 Schools950 Students26.30% Minority
- 1 Schools114 Students1.37% Minority
- 8 Schools864 Students19.11% Minority
- 5 Schools1,606 Students27.08% Minority
- 403 Schools119,405 Students18.42% Minority
- 2 Schools424 Students12.50% Minority
- 1 Schools229 Students0.80% Minority
- 11 Schools2,953 Students26.48% Minority
- 2 Schools155 Students11.34% Minority
- 11 Schools793 Students32.91% Minority
- 1 Schools282 Students4.88% Minority
- 4 Schools722 Students17.28% Minority
- 3 Schools451 Students3.48% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students7.38% Minority
- 1 Schools305 Students64.71% Minority
- 2 Schools349 Students54.90% Minority
- 1 Schools285 Students7.74% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students- Minority
- 15 Schools1,767 Students47.24% Minority
- 24 Schools1,704 Students63.13% Minority
- 99 Schools11,825 Students20.72% Minority
- 187 Schools35,471 Students19.78% Minority
- 55 Schools6,995 Students19.64% Minority
- 75 Schools22,178 Students19.28% Minority
- 4 Schools488 Students11.06% Minority
- 2 Schools400 Students22.28% Minority
- 30 Schools6,354 Students25.57% Minority
- 13 Schools6,356 Students37.92% Minority
- 3 Schools392 Students0.32% Minority
- 3 Schools556 Students11.78% Minority
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.