Top Pennsylvania Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 67 top school membership associations in Pennsylvania, serving 1200 private schools (56% of all schools) and 225,107 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (33% of schools), Other school association(s) (15% of schools) and National Association for the Education of Young Children (15% of schools).
AIM Academy Photo - MEETING LEARNING CHALLENGES WITH SCIENCE & LOVE: AT AIMAcademy, we recognize that children who learn differently need to be taught differently - and that's exactly what we do. Our passionately committed, highly-trained faculty employ techniques proven effective, and the results are remarkable. Each day we witness young people who doubted themselves in every way discover the gift of fearless learning.
Sacred Heart School Photo - Students enjoy our new STEM lab with Promethean technology and 1:1 chrome books! Middle school students have a double period STEM block every week.
Delaware Valley Friends School Photo - The ABLE (Adventure Based Learning Experiences) program is a hands-on, outdoor experiential education program where students learn important life skills such as teamwork, problem solving and decision making.
The Ellis School Photo - Girls lead the way in every subject area, in every sport, in every club at Ellis.
The Phelps School Photo - Founded in 1946, The Phelps School is dedicated to the personalized education for the boy who seeks success academically, personally and socially. Our first obligation is to create a caring, sensitive climate which emphasizes the positive in every situation.
Germantown Academy Photo - Germantown Academy's Alter Middle School and McNeil Upper School at night.
St. Aloysius Academy Photo - St. Aloysius Academy, sponsored by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, instills a spirit of love, creative hope and fidelity. In the spirit of our Jesuit patron, the boys live the Magis - they are men for others. They participate in daily prayer, the Angelus, monthly Mass, Rosary Walk, Live Nativity and Live Stations of the Cross.
The Waldorf School of Philadelphia Photo - The Waldorf School of Philadelphia is a nursery through 8th grade school located in the heart of Germantown. We are a school that adheres to a unique and time-tested curriculum and our students are free to learn without the pressure and stress of standardized testing.
Top Pennsylvania Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 42 Schools1,874 Students18.86% Minority
- 1 Schools180 Students2.31% Minority
- 10 Schools5,166 Students19.35% Minority
- 2 Schools94 Students63.01% Minority
- 12 Schools1,124 Students27.55% Minority
- 59 Schools5,298 Students27.19% Minority
- 5 Schools344 Students61.38% Minority
- 147 Schools22,006 Students22.81% Minority
- 6 Schools1,545 Students35.11% Minority
- 6 Schools1,460 Students23.96% Minority
- 11 Schools1,959 Students10.61% Minority
- 40 Schools10,182 Students18.98% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students49.03% Minority
- 5 Schools1,076 Students7.80% Minority
- 7 Schools1,506 Students23.42% Minority
- 5 Schools880 Students52.95% Minority
- 2 Schools222 Students10.91% Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students5.56% Minority
- 12 Schools586 Students24.43% Minority
- 4 Schools376 Students12.24% Minority
- 25 Schools6,369 Students20.15% Minority
- 13 Schools515 Students83.14% Minority
- 4 Schools1,484 Students16.95% Minority
- 2 Schools908 Students13.59% Minority
- 1 Schools977 Students12.96% Minority
- 2 Schools120 Students11.11% Minority
- 7 Schools681 Students86.46% Minority
- 2 Schools2,134 Students15.94% Minority
- 3 Schools491 Students23.85% Minority
- 1 Schools375 Students3.99% Minority
- 16 Schools3,115 Students17.01% Minority
- 126 Schools37,512 Students19.33% Minority
- 1 Schools298 Students26.06% Minority
- 2 Schools186 Students11.86% Minority
- 180 Schools13,663 Students26.35% Minority
- 1 Schools364 Students21.95% Minority
- 10 Schools1,122 Students51.49% Minority
- 106 Schools32,960 Students20.97% Minority
- 6 Schools950 Students26.30% Minority
- 8 Schools864 Students19.11% Minority
- 5 Schools1,629 Students27.08% Minority
- 397 Schools117,026 Students18.39% Minority
- 2 Schools466 Students12.50% Minority
- 1 Schools217 Students0.80% Minority
- 12 Schools2,922 Students23.37% Minority
- 2 Schools154 Students11.34% Minority
- 10 Schools793 Students23.79% Minority
- 1 Schools282 Students4.88% Minority
- 4 Schools722 Students17.28% Minority
- 3 Schools451 Students3.48% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students7.38% Minority
- 1 Schools305 Students64.71% Minority
- 2 Schools349 Students54.90% Minority
- 1 Schools285 Students7.74% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students- Minority
- 15 Schools1,767 Students47.24% Minority
- 23 Schools1,687 Students63.13% Minority
- 96 Schools11,476 Students19.71% Minority
- 184 Schools34,536 Students20.10% Minority
- 53 Schools6,678 Students20.42% Minority
- 79 Schools23,758 Students18.42% Minority
- 4 Schools488 Students11.06% Minority
- 2 Schools400 Students22.28% Minority
- 30 Schools6,354 Students25.57% Minority
- 13 Schools6,358 Students37.92% Minority
- 3 Schools392 Students0.32% Minority
- 3 Schools555 Students11.78% Minority
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.