Grades: PK-12 | 422 students
- Abundant Life Academy is a private, non-denominational, Christian school housed on the Abundant Life Worship Center campus in Nutley, NJ. ALA's mission is to achieve academic excellence while sharing God's love with children and their families.
- Abundant Life Academy is a school you can trust to educate your child.
- Our academy begins with preschool for 3 & 4 year olds and continues through grade 12.
- Equal emphasis is placed on all four levels, pre-k, elementary, middle school, and high school.
- ALA does not recruit high school students since only those who graduate from our 8th grade can proceed to the high school program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||422 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition fees are according to grade level. Please contact the school for more information.|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MontclairGrades: PK-12 | 1037 students
201 Valley Road
Montclair, NJ 07042
UnionGrades: PK-8 | 363 students
1212 Kelly St
Union, NJ 07083
Upper MontclairGrades: 9-12 | 62 students
155 Lorraine Ave
Upper Montclair, NJ 07043
NewarkGrades: 9-12 | 306 students
228 W Market St
Newark, NJ 07103
WayneGrades: 8-12 | 560 students
1512 Alps Road
Wayne, NJ 07470
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.