New Jersey Private Schools
- There are 1,454 private schools in New Jersey, serving 224,413 students.
- The average private school tuition is $9,512 for elementary schools and $18,942 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 79% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 30% and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
A firm handshake, good eye contact, and consideration of others - these are just a few of The Peck School values that contribute to creating one of the most nurturing and inspirational K-8 learning environments in the country.
Welcome to our Cozy Children's Corner! Your young child will never want to LEAVE this enchanted place!
At Friends School Mullica Hill we value hands-on learning. We have two science labs; here are two students disecting a flower in one of our labs.
Each day at Waldorf School of Princeton includes plenty of time for children to move! This is true for every student from Nursery through Grade eight.
St. Nicholas School - Jersey City PreK3 to Grade 8 Teaching tomorrow's leaders with a focus on tradition, community, and academic excellence. Located in The Heights of Jersey for 130 years. The premier destination for excellent academics in a healthy and safe social environment. Students receive numerous scholarships and high school acceptances to the most prestigious schools in the area.
Far Brook's inviting, semi-wooded nine acre campus includes playing fields, playgrounds, and a Schoolyard wetlands habitat.
Our new location, once the Fred Steelman School, in Eatontown, NJ, was built in 1908 and renovated to suit our needs in 2015. Fashioned like a NYC loft, the rooms are spaceous with natural light flooding in, exposed brick and rafters and original wood floors. A warm and welcoming aesthetic is essential to learning. We have just the place.
New Jersey Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 23 Schools4,578 Students21% Minority
- 187 Schools31,593 Students26% Minority
- 67 Schools7,639 Students27% Minority
- 82 Schools12,919 Students32% Minority
- 8 Schools971 Students8% Minority
- 13 Schools1,378 Students26% Minority
- 114 Schools17,838 Students54% Minority
- 37 Schools4,673 Students21% Minority
- 62 Schools11,808 Students62% Minority
- 23 Schools1,567 Students11% Minority
- 74 Schools11,960 Students29% Minority
- 125 Schools18,079 Students43% Minority
- 142 Schools21,402 Students17% Minority
- 111 Schools12,367 Students20% Minority
- 105 Schools24,090 Students3% Minority
- 71 Schools12,258 Students52% Minority
- 2 Schools223 Students19% Minority
- 75 Schools10,240 Students24% Minority
- 23 Schools3,195 Students9% Minority
- 96 Schools14,396 Students46% Minority
- 10 Schools1,239 Students22% Minority
August 19, 2018
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
August 16, 2018
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.