Top New Jersey Private Schools
For the 2021 school year, there are 1,448 top private schools in New Jersey, serving 219,239 students.
Beacon Christian Academy Photo - Welcome to our Cozy Children's Corner! Your young child will never want to LEAVE this enchanted place!
Voyagers' Community School Photo - Our new location, once the Fred Steelman School, in Eatontown, NJ, was built in 1908 and renovated to suit our needs in 2015. Fashioned like a NYC loft, the rooms are spaceous with natural light flooding in, exposed brick and rafters and original wood floors. A warm and welcoming aesthetic is essential to learning. We have just the place.
Primoris Academy Photo - An independent private school located in Westwood, NJ, Primoris Academy is a vibrant and nurturing environment for advanced learners. We strive to create a joyful learning experience that inspires as well as challenges.
Waldorf School of Princeton Photo - Imagine what your child can become with The Waldorf School of Princeton!
Delbarton School Photo - Old Main, a mansion built in 1880 as the summer residence of the Kountze family, is the centerpiece of Delbarton's 200 acre campus.
The Elisabeth Morrow School Photo - The Elisabeth Morrow School serves children age 2 through eighth grade providing exemplary academics and character development in a diverse and inclusive child-centered community, inspiring students to become curious scholars, ethical leaders, and global citizens.
The Peck School Photo - A warm welcome, good eye contact, and consideration of others are just a few of the elements at The Peck School that contribute to creating one of the most nurturing and inspirational K-8 learning environments in the country.
Top New Jersey Private Schools by County (2021)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 26 Schools4,345 Students22% Minority
- 182 Schools30,496 Students28% Minority
- 68 Schools7,269 Students28% Minority
- 84 Schools12,894 Students33% Minority
- 9 Schools1,010 Students12% Minority
- 13 Schools1,324 Students33% Minority
- 111 Schools18,325 Students55% Minority
- 35 Schools3,972 Students18% Minority
- 61 Schools11,426 Students63% Minority
- 24 Schools1,392 Students13% Minority
- 72 Schools11,120 Students30% Minority
- 125 Schools16,946 Students45% Minority
- 137 Schools20,218 Students17% Minority
- 111 Schools12,065 Students22% Minority
- 119 Schools27,847 Students2% Minority
- 73 Schools12,312 Students48% Minority
- 2 Schools223 Students19% Minority
- 80 Schools10,602 Students27% Minority
- 22 Schools2,802 Students9% Minority
- 97 Schools14,024 Students49% Minority
- 11 Schools756 Students27% Minority
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.