Top New Jersey Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 59 top school membership associations in New Jersey, serving 854 private schools (59% of all schools) and 156,883 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (25% of schools), National Association for the Education of Young Children (17% of schools) and Other school association(s) (14% of schools).
Waldorf School of Princeton Photo - Imagine what your child can become with The Waldorf School of Princeton!
The Peck School Photo - A firm handshake, good eye contact, and consideration of others - these are just a few of The Peck School values that contribute to creating one of the most nurturing and inspirational K-8 learning environments in the country.
Rutgers Preparatory School Photo - Whether on Campus or visiting Grounds for Sculpture, Rutgers Prep's location in Somerset, NJ means that nature, the Arts, multi-cultural events, and historic treasures impact student instruction every day.
Delbarton School Photo - Old Main, a mansion built in 1880 as the summer residence of the Kountze family, is the centerpiece of Delbarton's 200 acre campus.
Beacon Christian Academy Photo - Welcome to our Cozy Children's Corner! Your young child will never want to LEAVE this enchanted place!
Wilberforce School Photo - The Wilberforce School provides a distinctly Christian education within a classical framework.
Apple Montessori School Photo - Nurturing the whole child is the core of all we do. Our mission is to educate, enrich and inspire children to reach their fullest potential as kind, independent, curious and happy individuals.
Apple Montessori Kinnelon Photo - Nurturing the whole child is the core of all we do. Our mission is to educate, enrich and inspire children to reach their fullest potential as kind, independent, curious and happy individuals. We make the most of the critical early learning years by inspiring a lifelong love of learning in a safe and caring environment.
Apple Montessori School Photo - At our core, we are devoted to nurturing the whole child intellectually, socially, emotionally, physically and ethically all in a caring, safe, and fun environment.
Chapin School Photo - Chapin School Princeton focuses on Collaborative Learning through STEAM, Arts, Music, and Athletics.
Far Brook School Photo - Far Brook's inviting, semi-wooded nine acre campus includes playing fields, playgrounds, and a Schoolyard wetlands habitat.
Top New Jersey Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools201 Students73.91% Minority
- 15 Schools5,811 Students13.55% Minority
- 14 Schools1,789 Students47.96% Minority
- 64 Schools5,778 Students37.69% Minority
- 30 Schools2,641 Students45.72% Minority
- 1 Schools80 Students7.41% Minority
- 2 Schools236 Students7.69% Minority
- 3 Schools236 Students5.77% Minority
- 52 Schools6,995 Students42.19% Minority
- 10 Schools1,577 Students58.69% Minority
- 6 Schools951 Students27.59% Minority
- 7 Schools630 Students11.25% Minority
- 1 Schools147 Students1.68% Minority
- 1 Schools80 Students67.50% Minority
- 9 Schools1,475 Students16.95% Minority
- 18 Schools2,233 Students45.34% Minority
- 4 Schools497 Students56.39% Minority
- 1 Schools268 Students- Minority
- 10 Schools856 Students16.48% Minority
- 4 Schools446 Students20.96% Minority
- 6 Schools1,142 Students19.97% Minority
- 4 Schools134 Students97.09% Minority
- 4 Schools1,737 Students16.81% Minority
- 5 Schools1,233 Students19.61% Minority
- 1 Schools198 Students9.74% Minority
- 3 Schools256 Students55.17% Minority
- 7 Schools2,110 Students42.83% Minority
- 1 Schools734 Students15.34% Minority
- 4 Schools281 Students8.86% Minority
- 3 Schools235 Students14.83% Minority
- 101 Schools26,306 Students26.91% Minority
- 144 Schools12,095 Students17.53% Minority
- 3 Schools1,612 Students26.96% Minority
- 7 Schools834 Students58.60% Minority
- 74 Schools22,964 Students22.09% Minority
- 2 Schools570 Students21.16% Minority
- 57 Schools4,612 Students44.40% Minority
- 5 Schools2,015 Students10.90% Minority
- 213 Schools68,282 Students33.30% Minority
- 2 Schools228 Students42.86% Minority
- 4 Schools1,010 Students24.86% Minority
- 1 Schools391 Students2.07% Minority
- 10 Schools636 Students27.93% Minority
- 3 Schools867 Students12.84% Minority
- 27 Schools8,865 Students11.46% Minority
- 54 Schools17,500 Students25.90% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 4 Schools1,028 Students38.03% Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students- Minority
- 44 Schools3,888 Students46.10% Minority
- 22 Schools2,000 Students47.76% Minority
- 50 Schools8,865 Students27.32% Minority
- 119 Schools17,585 Students38.75% Minority
- 40 Schools5,111 Students31.74% Minority
- 5 Schools1,257 Students6.17% Minority
- 3 Schools220 Students61.22% Minority
- 27 Schools7,375 Students33.25% Minority
- 6 Schools2,472 Students22.32% Minority
- 1 Schools147 Students1.68% Minority
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.