Top New Jersey Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 59 top school membership associations in New Jersey, serving 853 private schools (59% of all schools) and 156,670 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (25% of schools), National Association for the Education of Young Children (17% of schools) and Other school association(s) (14% of schools).
Voyagers' Community School Photo - Our new location, once the Fred Steelman School, in Eatontown, NJ, was built in 1908 and renovated to suit our needs in 2015. Fashioned like a NYC loft, the rooms are spaceous with natural light flooding in, exposed brick and rafters and original wood floors. A warm and welcoming aesthetic is essential to learning. We have just the place.
Apple Montessori School Photo - Nurturing the whole child is the core of all we do. Our mission is to educate, enrich and inspire children to reach their fullest potential as kind, independent, curious and happy individuals.
Rutgers Preparatory School Photo - Whether on Campus or visiting Grounds for Sculpture, Rutgers Prep's location in Somerset, NJ means that nature, the Arts, multi-cultural events, and historic treasures impact student instruction every day.
St Nicholas Elementary School Photo - St. Nicholas School - Jersey City PreK3 to Grade 8 Teaching tomorrow's leaders with a focus on tradition, community, and academic excellence. Located in The Heights of Jersey for 130 years. The premier destination for excellent academics in a healthy and safe social environment. Students receive numerous scholarships and high school acceptances to the most prestigious schools in the area.
Apple Montessori School Photo - Apple Montessori provides an unmatched educational experience, offering so much more than exceptional academics.
Apple Montessori School Photo - Nurturing the whole child is the core of all we do. Our mission is to educate, enrich and inspire children to reach their fullest potential as kind, independent, curious and happy individuals. We make the most of the critical early learning years by inspiring a lifelong love of learning in a safe and caring environment.
Apple Montessori School Photo - At our core, we are devoted to nurturing the whole child intellectually, socially, emotionally, physically and ethically all in a caring, safe, and fun environment.
Delbarton School Photo - Old Main, a mansion built in 1880 as the summer residence of the Kountze family, is the centerpiece of Delbarton's 200 acre campus.
Waldorf School of Princeton Photo - Imagine what your child can become with The Waldorf School of Princeton!
Apple Montessori Kinnelon Photo - Nurturing the whole child is the core of all we do. Our mission is to educate, enrich and inspire children to reach their fullest potential as kind, independent, curious and happy individuals. We make the most of the critical early learning years by inspiring a lifelong love of learning in a safe and caring environment.
Wilberforce School Photo - The Wilberforce School provides a distinctly Christian education within a classical framework.
Top New Jersey Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools201 Students73.91% Minority
- 15 Schools5,811 Students13.55% Minority
- 14 Schools1,789 Students47.96% Minority
- 64 Schools5,778 Students37.69% Minority
- 30 Schools2,635 Students45.72% Minority
- 1 Schools80 Students7.41% Minority
- 2 Schools236 Students7.69% Minority
- 3 Schools236 Students5.77% Minority
- 52 Schools6,995 Students42.19% Minority
- 10 Schools1,577 Students58.69% Minority
- 6 Schools951 Students27.59% Minority
- 7 Schools630 Students11.25% Minority
- 1 Schools147 Students1.68% Minority
- 1 Schools80 Students67.50% Minority
- 9 Schools1,475 Students16.95% Minority
- 18 Schools2,233 Students45.34% Minority
- 4 Schools497 Students56.39% Minority
- 1 Schools268 Students- Minority
- 10 Schools856 Students16.48% Minority
- 4 Schools446 Students20.96% Minority
- 6 Schools1,142 Students19.97% Minority
- 4 Schools134 Students97.09% Minority
- 4 Schools1,737 Students16.81% Minority
- 5 Schools1,233 Students19.61% Minority
- 1 Schools190 Students9.74% Minority
- 3 Schools256 Students55.17% Minority
- 7 Schools2,110 Students42.83% Minority
- 1 Schools734 Students15.34% Minority
- 4 Schools281 Students8.86% Minority
- 3 Schools235 Students14.83% Minority
- 101 Schools26,298 Students26.91% Minority
- 144 Schools12,095 Students17.53% Minority
- 3 Schools1,612 Students26.96% Minority
- 7 Schools834 Students58.60% Minority
- 74 Schools22,950 Students22.09% Minority
- 2 Schools570 Students21.16% Minority
- 57 Schools4,612 Students44.40% Minority
- 5 Schools2,015 Students10.90% Minority
- 213 Schools68,282 Students33.30% Minority
- 2 Schools228 Students42.86% Minority
- 4 Schools1,010 Students24.86% Minority
- 1 Schools391 Students2.07% Minority
- 10 Schools636 Students27.93% Minority
- 3 Schools867 Students12.84% Minority
- 27 Schools8,865 Students11.46% Minority
- 53 Schools17,293 Students25.81% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 4 Schools1,028 Students38.03% Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students- Minority
- 44 Schools3,888 Students46.10% Minority
- 22 Schools2,000 Students47.76% Minority
- 50 Schools8,865 Students27.32% Minority
- 119 Schools17,579 Students38.75% Minority
- 40 Schools5,111 Students31.74% Minority
- 5 Schools1,257 Students6.17% Minority
- 3 Schools220 Students61.22% Minority
- 27 Schools7,375 Students33.25% Minority
- 6 Schools2,472 Students22.32% Minority
- 1 Schools147 Students1.68% Minority
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.