Top New Jersey Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 59 top school membership associations in New Jersey, serving 854 private schools (59% of all schools) and 156,851 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (25% of schools), National Association for the Education of Young Children (17% of schools) and Other school association(s) (14% of schools).
Friends School Mullica Hill Photo - At Friends School Mullica Hill we value hands-on learning. We have two science labs; here are two students disecting a flower in one of our labs.
Apple Montessori Kinnelon Photo - Nurturing the whole child is the core of all we do. Our mission is to educate, enrich and inspire children to reach their fullest potential as kind, independent, curious and happy individuals. We make the most of the critical early learning years by inspiring a lifelong love of learning in a safe and caring environment.
Beacon Christian Academy Photo - Welcome to our Cozy Children's Corner! Your young child will never want to LEAVE this enchanted place!
Golda Och Academy Photo - Located in West Orange, New Jersey, Golda Och Academy is an accredited private independent school, educating students from Pre-K through 12th grade in a flexible and caring environment that nurtures their minds and their spirits. Our mission is to nurture the unique potential of each student through an exceptional Jewish and general studies education.
Waldorf School of Princeton Photo - Imagine what your child can become with The Waldorf School of Princeton!
Apple Montessori School Photo - Nurturing the whole child is the core of all we do. Our mission is to educate, enrich and inspire children to reach their fullest potential as kind, independent, curious and happy individuals.
Delbarton School Photo - Old Main, a mansion built in 1880 as the summer residence of the Kountze family, is the centerpiece of Delbarton's 200 acre campus.
Chapin School Photo - Chapin School Princeton focuses on Collaborative Learning through STEAM, Arts, Music, and Athletics.
The Peck School Photo - A firm handshake, good eye contact, and consideration of others - these are just a few of The Peck School values that contribute to creating one of the most nurturing and inspirational K-8 learning environments in the country.
Apple Montessori School Photo - At our core, we are devoted to nurturing the whole child intellectually, socially, emotionally, physically and ethically all in a caring, safe, and fun environment.
Apple Montessori School Photo - Apple Montessori provides an unmatched educational experience, offering so much more than exceptional academics.
Top New Jersey Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools201 Students73.91% Minority
- 15 Schools5,811 Students13.55% Minority
- 14 Schools1,646 Students47.96% Minority
- 64 Schools5,778 Students37.69% Minority
- 30 Schools2,621 Students45.72% Minority
- 1 Schools80 Students7.41% Minority
- 2 Schools220 Students7.69% Minority
- 3 Schools220 Students5.77% Minority
- 53 Schools7,110 Students41.75% Minority
- 10 Schools1,579 Students58.69% Minority
- 6 Schools951 Students27.59% Minority
- 7 Schools630 Students11.25% Minority
- 1 Schools147 Students1.68% Minority
- 1 Schools80 Students67.50% Minority
- 9 Schools1,453 Students16.95% Minority
- 18 Schools2,233 Students45.34% Minority
- 4 Schools497 Students56.39% Minority
- 1 Schools268 Students- Minority
- 10 Schools856 Students16.48% Minority
- 4 Schools446 Students20.96% Minority
- 6 Schools1,142 Students19.97% Minority
- 4 Schools95 Students97.09% Minority
- 4 Schools1,737 Students16.81% Minority
- 5 Schools1,233 Students19.61% Minority
- 1 Schools198 Students9.74% Minority
- 3 Schools256 Students55.17% Minority
- 7 Schools2,110 Students42.83% Minority
- 1 Schools734 Students15.34% Minority
- 4 Schools281 Students8.86% Minority
- 3 Schools213 Students14.83% Minority
- 102 Schools26,570 Students27.83% Minority
- 143 Schools12,072 Students18.49% Minority
- 3 Schools1,612 Students26.96% Minority
- 7 Schools819 Students58.60% Minority
- 74 Schools23,222 Students22.09% Minority
- 2 Schools570 Students21.16% Minority
- 57 Schools4,592 Students44.40% Minority
- 5 Schools2,015 Students10.90% Minority
- 212 Schools68,114 Students33.33% Minority
- 2 Schools228 Students42.86% Minority
- 5 Schools1,189 Students22.90% Minority
- 1 Schools391 Students2.07% Minority
- 10 Schools636 Students27.93% Minority
- 3 Schools852 Students12.84% Minority
- 27 Schools8,865 Students11.46% Minority
- 54 Schools17,733 Students25.90% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 4 Schools1,028 Students38.03% Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students- Minority
- 43 Schools3,888 Students51.39% Minority
- 22 Schools1,984 Students47.76% Minority
- 50 Schools8,868 Students27.32% Minority
- 118 Schools17,594 Students39.67% Minority
- 40 Schools5,111 Students31.74% Minority
- 5 Schools1,257 Students6.17% Minority
- 3 Schools220 Students61.22% Minority
- 27 Schools7,375 Students33.25% Minority
- 6 Schools2,489 Students22.32% Minority
- 1 Schools147 Students1.68% Minority
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.