Top New Jersey Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 58 top school membership associations in New Jersey, serving 853 private schools (59% of all schools) and 157,131 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (25% of schools), National Association for the Education of Young Children (17% of schools) and Other school association(s) (14% of schools).
Delbarton School Photo - Old Main, a mansion built in 1880 as the summer residence of the Kountze family, is the centerpiece of Delbarton's 200 acre campus.
Apple Montessori Kinnelon Photo - Nurturing the whole child is the core of all we do. Our mission is to educate, enrich and inspire children to reach their fullest potential as kind, independent, curious and happy individuals. We make the most of the critical early learning years by inspiring a lifelong love of learning in a safe and caring environment.
Friends School Mullica Hill Photo - At Friends School Mullica Hill we value hands-on learning. We have two science labs; here are two students disecting a flower in one of our labs.
Apple Montessori School Photo - Nurturing the whole child is the core of all we do. Our mission is to educate, enrich and inspire children to reach their fullest potential as kind, independent, curious and happy individuals.
Far Brook School Photo - Far Brook's inviting, semi-wooded nine acre campus includes playing fields, playgrounds, and a Schoolyard wetlands habitat.
The Peck School Photo - A firm handshake, good eye contact, and consideration of others - these are just a few of The Peck School values that contribute to creating one of the most nurturing and inspirational K-8 learning environments in the country.
Rutgers Preparatory School Photo - Whether on Campus or visiting Grounds for Sculpture, Rutgers Prep's location in Somerset, NJ means that nature, the Arts, multi-cultural events, and historic treasures impact student instruction every day.
Top New Jersey Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools201 Students73.91% Minority
- 14 Schools5,858 Students13.09% Minority
- 14 Schools1,789 Students47.96% Minority
- 64 Schools5,778 Students37.69% Minority
- 30 Schools2,635 Students45.72% Minority
- 1 Schools80 Students7.41% Minority
- 2 Schools236 Students7.69% Minority
- 3 Schools236 Students5.77% Minority
- 52 Schools6,995 Students42.19% Minority
- 10 Schools1,577 Students58.69% Minority
- 6 Schools951 Students27.59% Minority
- 8 Schools820 Students11.09% Minority
- 1 Schools147 Students1.68% Minority
- 1 Schools80 Students67.50% Minority
- 9 Schools1,475 Students16.95% Minority
- 18 Schools2,233 Students45.34% Minority
- 4 Schools497 Students56.39% Minority
- 1 Schools268 Students- Minority
- 10 Schools856 Students16.48% Minority
- 4 Schools446 Students20.96% Minority
- 6 Schools1,160 Students19.97% Minority
- 4 Schools134 Students97.09% Minority
- 4 Schools1,737 Students16.81% Minority
- 5 Schools1,233 Students19.61% Minority
- 3 Schools256 Students55.17% Minority
- 7 Schools2,048 Students42.83% Minority
- 1 Schools734 Students15.34% Minority
- 4 Schools400 Students8.86% Minority
- 3 Schools235 Students14.83% Minority
- 101 Schools26,290 Students26.91% Minority
- 144 Schools12,097 Students17.53% Minority
- 3 Schools1,612 Students26.96% Minority
- 7 Schools834 Students58.60% Minority
- 74 Schools23,078 Students22.09% Minority
- 2 Schools570 Students21.16% Minority
- 57 Schools4,612 Students44.40% Minority
- 5 Schools2,029 Students10.90% Minority
- 213 Schools68,823 Students33.30% Minority
- 2 Schools228 Students42.86% Minority
- 4 Schools1,010 Students24.86% Minority
- 1 Schools391 Students2.07% Minority
- 10 Schools636 Students27.93% Minority
- 3 Schools867 Students12.84% Minority
- 27 Schools8,814 Students11.46% Minority
- 53 Schools17,311 Students25.81% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 4 Schools1,042 Students38.03% Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students- Minority
- 44 Schools3,787 Students46.10% Minority
- 22 Schools2,147 Students47.76% Minority
- 50 Schools8,865 Students27.32% Minority
- 119 Schools17,478 Students38.75% Minority
- 40 Schools5,111 Students31.74% Minority
- 5 Schools1,257 Students6.17% Minority
- 3 Schools220 Students61.22% Minority
- 27 Schools7,365 Students33.25% Minority
- 6 Schools2,472 Students22.32% Minority
- 1 Schools147 Students1.68% Minority
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.