Top New Jersey Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2021 school year, there are 61 top school membership associations in New Jersey, serving 858 private schools (59% of all schools) and 155,126 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (24% of schools), National Association for the Education of Young Children (16% of schools) and Other school association(s) (14% of schools).
Voyagers' Community School Photo - Our new location, once the Fred Steelman School, in Eatontown, NJ, was built in 1908 and renovated to suit our needs in 2015. Fashioned like a NYC loft, the rooms are spaceous with natural light flooding in, exposed brick and rafters and original wood floors. A warm and welcoming aesthetic is essential to learning. We have just the place.
Rutgers Preparatory School Photo - Whether on Campus or visiting Grounds for Sculpture, Rutgers Prep's location in Somerset, NJ means that nature, the Arts, multi-cultural events, and historic treasures impact student instruction every day.
Beacon Christian Academy Photo - Welcome to our Cozy Children's Corner! Your young child will never want to LEAVE this enchanted place!
The Elisabeth Morrow School Photo - The Elisabeth Morrow School serves children age 2 through eighth grade providing exemplary academics and character development in a diverse and inclusive child-centered community, inspiring students to become curious scholars, ethical leaders, and global citizens.
The Peck School Photo - A warm welcome, good eye contact, and consideration of others are just a few of the elements at The Peck School that contribute to creating one of the most nurturing and inspirational K-8 learning environments in the country.
Chapin School Photo - Chapin School Princeton focuses on Collaborative Learning through STEAM, Arts, Music, and Athletics.
Delbarton School Photo - Old Main, a mansion built in 1880 as the summer residence of the Kountze family, is the centerpiece of Delbarton's 200 acre campus.
Waldorf School of Princeton Photo - Imagine what your child can become with The Waldorf School of Princeton!
Top New Jersey Private Schools by Membership Association (2021)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools199 Students67.39% Minority
- 15 Schools5,804 Students13.91% Minority
- 13 Schools1,475 Students37.05% Minority
- 65 Schools6,398 Students51.03% Minority
- 31 Schools2,630 Students44.65% Minority
- 1 Schools80 Students7.41% Minority
- 3 Schools306 Students20.00% Minority
- 4 Schools249 Students5.77% Minority
- 50 Schools6,650 Students43.46% Minority
- 9 Schools1,195 Students50.43% Minority
- 5 Schools866 Students28.55% Minority
- 7 Schools1,215 Students15.00% Minority
- 1 Schools147 Students1.68% Minority
- 1 Schools80 Students67.50% Minority
- 9 Schools1,404 Students25.72% Minority
- 4 Schools376 Students51.66% Minority
- 1 Schools127 Students65.77% Minority
- 1 Schools268 Students- Minority
- 10 Schools970 Students16.52% Minority
- 4 Schools446 Students20.96% Minority
- 6 Schools1,041 Students19.97% Minority
- 4 Schools108 Students98.11% Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students18.98% Minority
- 3 Schools1,094 Students18.23% Minority
- 5 Schools1,233 Students19.61% Minority
- 1 Schools192 Students9.74% Minority
- 3 Schools250 Students61.29% Minority
- 8 Schools2,228 Students46.24% Minority
- 2 Schools1,640 Students30.10% Minority
- 4 Schools324 Students10.60% Minority
- 4 Schools239 Students19.61% Minority
- 102 Schools25,104 Students31.21% Minority
- 1 Schools486 Students5.17% Minority
- 140 Schools12,091 Students23.96% Minority
- 3 Schools1,568 Students21.28% Minority
- 8 Schools970 Students59.56% Minority
- 72 Schools22,122 Students25.17% Minority
- 58 Schools4,147 Students46.46% Minority
- 5 Schools1,661 Students10.58% Minority
- 210 Schools64,604 Students36.14% Minority
- 2 Schools220 Students72.25% Minority
- 5 Schools1,239 Students22.92% Minority
- 1 Schools253 Students2.07% Minority
- 10 Schools549 Students26.54% Minority
- 3 Schools844 Students13.54% Minority
- 27 Schools9,157 Students11.29% Minority
- 58 Schools17,978 Students26.17% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 3 Schools433 Students87.31% Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students- Minority
- 44 Schools3,638 Students50.82% Minority
- 21 Schools1,925 Students52.94% Minority
- 48 Schools9,114 Students26.24% Minority
- 119 Schools18,306 Students39.09% Minority
- 42 Schools5,706 Students36.98% Minority
- 4 Schools1,176 Students5.89% Minority
- 2 Schools111 Students71.43% Minority
- 30 Schools7,957 Students33.30% Minority
- 6 Schools2,008 Students30.10% Minority
- 1 Schools340 Students0.95% Minority
- 1 Schools147 Students1.68% Minority
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.