Top New Jersey Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 58 top school membership associations in New Jersey, serving 851 private schools (59% of all schools) and 157,018 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (25% of schools), National Association for the Education of Young Children (17% of schools) and Other school association(s) (14% of schools).
Beacon Christian Academy Photo - Welcome to our Cozy Children's Corner! Your young child will never want to LEAVE this enchanted place!
Apple Montessori School Photo - At our core, we are devoted to nurturing the whole child intellectually, socially, emotionally, physically and ethically all in a caring, safe, and fun environment.
The Peck School Photo - A firm handshake, good eye contact, and consideration of others - these are just a few of The Peck School values that contribute to creating one of the most nurturing and inspirational K-8 learning environments in the country.
Rutgers Preparatory School Photo - Whether on Campus or visiting Grounds for Sculpture, Rutgers Prep's location in Somerset, NJ means that nature, the Arts, multi-cultural events, and historic treasures impact student instruction every day.
Waldorf School of Princeton Photo - Each day at Waldorf School of Princeton includes plenty of time for children to move! This is true for every student from Nursery through Grade eight.
Chapin School Photo - Chapin School Princeton focuses on Collaborative Learning through STEAM, Arts, Music, and Athletics.
Apple Montessori School Photo - Nurturing the whole child is the core of all we do. Our mission is to educate, enrich and inspire children to reach their fullest potential as kind, independent, curious and happy individuals. We make the most of the critical early learning years by inspiring a lifelong love of learning in a safe and caring environment.
St Nicholas Elementary School Photo - St. Nicholas School - Jersey City PreK3 to Grade 8 Teaching tomorrow's leaders with a focus on tradition, community, and academic excellence. Located in The Heights of Jersey for 130 years. The premier destination for excellent academics in a healthy and safe social environment. Students receive numerous scholarships and high school acceptances to the most prestigious schools in the area.
Wilberforce School Photo - The Wilberforce School provides a distinctly Christian education within a classical framework.
Friends School Mullica Hill Photo - At Friends School Mullica Hill we value hands-on learning. We have two science labs; here are two students disecting a flower in one of our labs.
Top New Jersey Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 6 Schools227 Students83.56% Minority
- 14 Schools5,622 Students13.09% Minority
- 14 Schools1,789 Students47.96% Minority
- 64 Schools5,772 Students37.69% Minority
- 29 Schools2,594 Students46.01% Minority
- 1 Schools80 Students7.41% Minority
- 2 Schools236 Students7.69% Minority
- 3 Schools236 Students5.77% Minority
- 52 Schools7,043 Students42.19% Minority
- 10 Schools1,577 Students58.69% Minority
- 6 Schools951 Students27.59% Minority
- 8 Schools838 Students11.09% Minority
- 1 Schools172 Students1.68% Minority
- 1 Schools80 Students67.50% Minority
- 9 Schools1,475 Students16.95% Minority
- 18 Schools2,233 Students45.34% Minority
- 4 Schools497 Students56.39% Minority
- 1 Schools268 Students- Minority
- 10 Schools856 Students16.48% Minority
- 4 Schools446 Students20.96% Minority
- 6 Schools1,183 Students19.97% Minority
- 4 Schools134 Students97.09% Minority
- 4 Schools1,737 Students16.81% Minority
- 5 Schools1,233 Students19.61% Minority
- 3 Schools256 Students55.17% Minority
- 7 Schools1,812 Students42.83% Minority
- 1 Schools734 Students15.34% Minority
- 4 Schools400 Students8.86% Minority
- 3 Schools235 Students14.83% Minority
- 97 Schools25,812 Students26.84% Minority
- 144 Schools12,097 Students17.53% Minority
- 3 Schools1,612 Students26.96% Minority
- 7 Schools834 Students58.60% Minority
- 73 Schools23,060 Students22.11% Minority
- 2 Schools570 Students21.16% Minority
- 57 Schools4,612 Students44.40% Minority
- 5 Schools2,029 Students10.90% Minority
- 213 Schools69,088 Students33.30% Minority
- 2 Schools228 Students42.86% Minority
- 4 Schools1,010 Students24.86% Minority
- 1 Schools391 Students2.07% Minority
- 10 Schools636 Students27.93% Minority
- 3 Schools867 Students12.84% Minority
- 27 Schools8,814 Students11.46% Minority
- 52 Schools17,169 Students26.03% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 4 Schools1,042 Students38.03% Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students- Minority
- 44 Schools3,787 Students46.10% Minority
- 22 Schools2,147 Students47.76% Minority
- 50 Schools8,865 Students27.32% Minority
- 119 Schools17,537 Students39.03% Minority
- 40 Schools5,111 Students31.74% Minority
- 6 Schools1,418 Students5.53% Minority
- 3 Schools220 Students61.22% Minority
- 27 Schools7,341 Students33.25% Minority
- 6 Schools2,472 Students22.32% Minority
- 1 Schools172 Students1.68% Minority
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.