New Jersey Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 657 religiously affiliated private schools in New Jersey (45% of all schools), serving 151,999 students.
At Friends School Mullica Hill we value hands-on learning. We have two science labs; here are two students disecting a flower in one of our labs.
St. Nicholas School - Jersey City PreK3 to Grade 8 Teaching tomorrow's leaders with a focus on tradition, community, and academic excellence. Located in The Heights of Jersey for 130 years. The premier destination for excellent academics in a healthy and safe social environment. Students receive numerous scholarships and high school acceptances to the most prestigious schools in the area.
Welcome to our Cozy Children's Corner! Your young child will never want to LEAVE this enchanted place!
The St. Joseph School faculty, led by Principal, Lisa Gillespie, is well educated, is constantly keeping up with the latest educational techniques and loves the students...always wanting what is best for them!
Class of 2014 - Christ the King Prep has graduated four classes to date. Each has had 100% college acceptance.
New Jersey Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools95 Students100.00% Minority
- 14 Schools1,816 Students59.94% Minority
- 22 Schools2,519 Students46.20% Minority
- 2 Schools386 Students16.62% Minority
- 82 Schools9,417 Students37.40% Minority
- 2 Schools37 Students85.00% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students83.33% Minority
- 10 Schools1,510 Students60.14% Minority
- 5 Schools376 Students54.72% Minority
- 7 Schools1,279 Students22.92% Minority
- 22 Schools4,241 Students52.23% Minority
- 147 Schools36,039 Students4.05% Minority
- 6 Schools470 Students54.20% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students100.00% Minority
- 9 Schools1,386 Students64.60% Minority
- 7 Schools846 Students39.61% Minority
- 2 Schools278 Students20.00% Minority
- 12 Schools800 Students85.11% Minority
- 7 Schools850 Students6.75% Minority
- 287 Schools89,045 Students33.20% Minority
- 10 Schools517 Students90.51% Minority
- 1 Schools59 Students16.95% Minority
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
August 14, 2018
Your religion matters to you. You want your child to attend a school which will combine academics and religious education. Here is an overview of what is available together with some links to denominational web sites.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.