Top New Jersey Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 655 top religiously affiliated private schools in New Jersey (45% of all schools), serving 151,780 students.
Beacon Christian Academy Photo - Welcome to our Cozy Children's Corner! Your young child will never want to LEAVE this enchanted place!
Wilberforce School Photo - The Wilberforce School provides a distinctly Christian education within a classical framework.
Friends School Mullica Hill Photo - At Friends School Mullica Hill we value hands-on learning. We have two science labs; here are two students disecting a flower in one of our labs.
Delbarton School Photo - Old Main, a mansion built in 1880 as the summer residence of the Kountze family, is the centerpiece of Delbarton's 200 acre campus.
Golda Och Academy Photo - Located in West Orange, New Jersey, Golda Och Academy is an accredited private independent school, educating students from Pre-K through 12th grade in a flexible and caring environment that nurtures their minds and their spirits. Our mission is to nurture the unique potential of each student through an exceptional Jewish and general studies education.
St Cassian Elementary School Photo - St Cassian School A National Blue Ribbon Exemplary High Performing School
Top New Jersey Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools95 Students100.00% Minority
- 14 Schools1,812 Students59.94% Minority
- 22 Schools2,540 Students46.20% Minority
- 2 Schools386 Students16.62% Minority
- 81 Schools9,315 Students37.10% Minority
- 2 Schools37 Students85.00% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students83.33% Minority
- 10 Schools1,515 Students60.14% Minority
- 5 Schools376 Students54.72% Minority
- 6 Schools1,142 Students19.97% Minority
- 22 Schools4,539 Students52.23% Minority
- 147 Schools36,125 Students4.05% Minority
- 5 Schools350 Students45.24% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students100.00% Minority
- 9 Schools1,386 Students64.60% Minority
- 7 Schools846 Students39.61% Minority
- 2 Schools278 Students20.00% Minority
- 11 Schools771 Students86.07% Minority
- 7 Schools850 Students6.75% Minority
- 289 Schools88,808 Students33.14% Minority
- 10 Schools517 Students90.51% Minority
- 1 Schools59 Students16.95% Minority
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.