Top New Jersey Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 647 top religiously affiliated private schools in New Jersey (45% of all schools), serving 149,963 students.
Friends School Mullica Hill Photo - At Friends School Mullica Hill we value hands-on learning. We have two science labs; here are two students disecting a flower in one of our labs.
Beacon Christian Academy Photo - Welcome to our Cozy Children's Corner! Your young child will never want to LEAVE this enchanted place!
St Nicholas Elementary School Photo - St. Nicholas School - Jersey City PreK3 to Grade 8 Teaching tomorrow's leaders with a focus on tradition, community, and academic excellence. Located in The Heights of Jersey for 130 years. The premier destination for excellent academics in a healthy and safe social environment. Students receive numerous scholarships and high school acceptances to the most prestigious schools in the area.
Delbarton School Photo - Old Main, a mansion built in 1880 as the summer residence of the Kountze family, is the centerpiece of Delbarton's 200 acre campus.
Mustard Seed School Photo - Mustard Seed School inspires minds, cultivates hearts, and removes barriers. Students learn to become change makers and impact their world.
Top New Jersey Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools95 Students100.00% Minority
- 14 Schools1,817 Students59.94% Minority
- 21 Schools2,405 Students47.62% Minority
- 2 Schools386 Students16.62% Minority
- 79 Schools8,800 Students36.53% Minority
- 2 Schools37 Students85.00% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students83.33% Minority
- 10 Schools1,500 Students60.14% Minority
- 5 Schools376 Students54.72% Minority
- 6 Schools1,124 Students19.97% Minority
- 22 Schools4,581 Students52.23% Minority
- 146 Schools36,094 Students4.06% Minority
- 5 Schools350 Students45.24% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students100.00% Minority
- 9 Schools1,402 Students64.60% Minority
- 8 Schools992 Students40.82% Minority
- 2 Schools259 Students20.00% Minority
- 11 Schools771 Students86.07% Minority
- 7 Schools850 Students6.75% Minority
- 285 Schools87,588 Students33.28% Minority
- 9 Schools447 Students95.51% Minority
- 1 Schools56 Students16.95% Minority
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.