Top New Jersey Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 653 top religiously affiliated private schools in New Jersey (45% of all schools), serving 151,880 students.
Wilberforce School Photo - The Wilberforce School provides a distinctly Christian education within a classical framework.
Beacon Christian Academy Photo - Welcome to our Cozy Children's Corner! Your young child will never want to LEAVE this enchanted place!
St Nicholas Elementary School Photo - St. Nicholas School - Jersey City PreK3 to Grade 8 Teaching tomorrow's leaders with a focus on tradition, community, and academic excellence. Located in The Heights of Jersey for 130 years. The premier destination for excellent academics in a healthy and safe social environment. Students receive numerous scholarships and high school acceptances to the most prestigious schools in the area.
Friends School Mullica Hill Photo - At Friends School Mullica Hill we value hands-on learning. We have two science labs; here are two students disecting a flower in one of our labs.
Moorestown Friends School Photo - The White Building is a central home for Beginnings at MFS, the Preschool (age 3+), Prekindergarten, and Kindergarten programs. The one-story frame building holds two classrooms and opened in 1927.
St Mary Of The Lakes School Photo - Technology classes are taught at all grade levels beginning in PreK. By 8th grade students are working on spreadsheets, coding and producing/editing video segments for our own SML-TV.
Top New Jersey Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools95 Students100.00% Minority
- 14 Schools1,816 Students59.94% Minority
- 22 Schools2,540 Students46.20% Minority
- 2 Schools386 Students16.62% Minority
- 81 Schools9,363 Students37.10% Minority
- 2 Schools37 Students85.00% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students83.33% Minority
- 10 Schools1,515 Students60.14% Minority
- 5 Schools376 Students54.72% Minority
- 6 Schools1,160 Students19.97% Minority
- 22 Schools4,477 Students52.23% Minority
- 147 Schools36,039 Students4.05% Minority
- 5 Schools350 Students45.24% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students100.00% Minority
- 9 Schools1,386 Students64.60% Minority
- 7 Schools846 Students39.61% Minority
- 2 Schools278 Students20.00% Minority
- 11 Schools771 Students86.07% Minority
- 7 Schools850 Students6.75% Minority
- 287 Schools88,986 Students33.20% Minority
- 10 Schools517 Students90.51% Minority
- 1 Schools59 Students16.95% Minority
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.