New Jersey Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 627 religiously affiliated private schools in New Jersey (45% of all schools), serving 148,838 students.
St. Nicholas School - Jersey City PreK3 to Grade 8 Teaching tomorrow's leaders with a focus on tradition, community, and academic excellence. Located in The Heights of Jersey for 130 years. The premier destination for excellent academics in a healthy and safe social environment. Students receive numerous scholarships and high school acceptances to the most prestigious schools in the area.
At Friends School Mullica Hill we value hands-on learning. We have two science labs; here are two students disecting a flower in one of our labs.
Don Bosco Prep students gather on Founders' Square, which is centrally located on the school's 35- acre campus.
Trinity Temple Academy (TTA) is a Seventh-day Adventist for Pre-K through 8th grade students of ALL faiths and backgrounds. It is our mission to fully promote excellence in character development and academic achievement in a Christ-centered environment.
Students in preschool through 8th grade enjoy gym class either in our spacious Family Life Center, or on the grounds of our eleven acre campus.
New Jersey Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools95 Students100% Minority
- 11 Schools1,639 Students53% Minority
- 22 Schools2,258 Students44% Minority
- 2 Schools225 Students2% Minority
- 81 Schools9,690 Students41% Minority
- 2 Schools37 Students75% Minority
- 2 Schools86 Students77% Minority
- 8 Schools1,388 Students53% Minority
- 5 Schools399 Students37% Minority
- 7 Schools1,428 Students40% Minority
- 18 Schools3,620 Students50% Minority
- 131 Schools31,362 Students6% Minority
- 7 Schools523 Students63% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students100% Minority
- 5 Schools919 Students29% Minority
- 7 Schools683 Students50% Minority
- 1 Schools250 Students- Minority
- 11 Schools768 Students83% Minority
- 8 Schools872 Students8% Minority
- 287 Schools92,030 Students33% Minority
- 9 Schools480 Students90% Minority
- 1 Schools63 Students11% Minority
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.