Top New Jersey Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 656 top religiously affiliated private schools in New Jersey (45% of all schools), serving 150,883 students.
Friends School Mullica Hill Photo - At Friends School Mullica Hill we value hands-on learning. We have two science labs; here are two students disecting a flower in one of our labs.
Delbarton School Photo - Old Main, a mansion built in 1880 as the summer residence of the Kountze family, is the centerpiece of Delbarton's 200 acre campus.
Beacon Christian Academy Photo - Welcome to our Cozy Children's Corner! Your young child will never want to LEAVE this enchanted place!
St Nicholas Elementary School Photo - St. Nicholas School - Jersey City PreK3 to Grade 8 Teaching tomorrow's leaders with a focus on tradition, community, and academic excellence. Located in The Heights of Jersey for 130 years. The premier destination for excellent academics in a healthy and safe social environment. Students receive numerous scholarships and high school acceptances to the most prestigious schools in the area.
Academy Of Greatness And Excellence Photo - One of the pillars of the AGE National Elementary Honor Society is Service, and that is what the NEHS students provides at the Woodcrest Healthcare Center. They visit the elderly of our community, and spend quality time with them as they add smiles to their faces.
St. Joseph Regional Elementary School Photo - Little Cubs Preschool...Where the Wildcat Tradition Begins!! 3 Year Old and 4 Year Old Programs available!
Golda Och Academy Photo - Located in West Orange, New Jersey, Golda Och Academy is an accredited private independent school, educating students from Pre-K through 12th grade in a flexible and caring environment that nurtures their minds and their spirits. Our mission is to nurture the unique potential of each student through an exceptional Jewish and general studies education.
Top New Jersey Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools467 Students35.95% Minority
- 1 Schools75 Students- Minority
- 12 Schools1,719 Students57.74% Minority
- 20 Schools2,112 Students36.80% Minority
- 2 Schools117 Students25.76% Minority
- 82 Schools9,458 Students41.07% Minority
- 2 Schools37 Students85.00% Minority
- 1 Schools91 Students95.83% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students83.33% Minority
- 7 Schools1,281 Students62.60% Minority
- 5 Schools356 Students50.00% Minority
- 5 Schools1,008 Students20.73% Minority
- 2 Schools207 Students69.06% Minority
- 22 Schools4,282 Students48.34% Minority
- 159 Schools40,832 Students2.97% Minority
- 5 Schools348 Students36.30% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students100.00% Minority
- 9 Schools1,375 Students44.79% Minority
- 8 Schools1,045 Students40.77% Minority
- 2 Schools259 Students20.00% Minority
- 9 Schools640 Students94.13% Minority
- 7 Schools826 Students6.21% Minority
- 282 Schools83,754 Students35.16% Minority
- 9 Schools561 Students98.66% Minority
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.