New Jersey Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 628 religiously affiliated private schools in New Jersey (45% of all schools), serving 149,186 students.
St. Nicholas School - Jersey City PreK3 to Grade 8 Teaching tomorrow's leaders with a focus on tradition, community, and academic excellence. Located in The Heights of Jersey
At Friends School Mullica Hill we value hands-on learning. We have two science labs; here are two students disecting a flower in one of our labs.
Delbarton athletics, known as the Green Wave, is a thriving program that commonly earns conference, group and state titles. In 2010 Green Wave hockey was ranked number 2 in the US.
The 4th Grade at St. Rose Grammar School celebrates Grandparents Day every year. The students research a favorite family recipe, type up the recipe in Computer Class, illustrate the setting of the story (the illustration are then made into placemats for the luncheon), and help with prepartion of the recipe at home. This project reinforces many skills such as measurement, following directions, sequencing, time and temperature. Students then invited their â€œGrandpaâ€ or another family figure to attend the luncheon as their guest.
Tasting tomatoes right off the vine of Barnert's large working garden. Food is harvested and sold and the proceeds are donated to the Center for Food Action.
New Jersey Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools95 Students100% Minority
- 11 Schools1,639 Students53% Minority
- 22 Schools2,258 Students44% Minority
- 2 Schools225 Students2% Minority
- 82 Schools9,723 Students41% Minority
- 2 Schools37 Students75% Minority
- 2 Schools86 Students77% Minority
- 8 Schools1,388 Students53% Minority
- 5 Schools399 Students37% Minority
- 7 Schools1,428 Students40% Minority
- 18 Schools3,620 Students50% Minority
- 131 Schools31,362 Students6% Minority
- 7 Schools523 Students63% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students100% Minority
- 5 Schools919 Students29% Minority
- 7 Schools683 Students50% Minority
- 1 Schools250 Students- Minority
- 11 Schools768 Students83% Minority
- 8 Schools872 Students8% Minority
- 287 Schools92,345 Students33% Minority
- 9 Schools480 Students90% Minority
- 1 Schools63 Students11% Minority
February 03, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.