Top New Jersey Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 654 top religiously affiliated private schools in New Jersey (45% of all schools), serving 151,953 students.
Friends School Mullica Hill Photo - At Friends School Mullica Hill we value hands-on learning. We have two science labs; here are two students disecting a flower in one of our labs.
Beacon Christian Academy Photo - Welcome to our Cozy Children's Corner! Your young child will never want to LEAVE this enchanted place!
Wilberforce School Photo - The Wilberforce School provides a distinctly Christian education within a classical framework.
St Nicholas Elementary School Photo - St. Nicholas School - Jersey City PreK3 to Grade 8 Teaching tomorrow's leaders with a focus on tradition, community, and academic excellence. Located in The Heights of Jersey for 130 years. The premier destination for excellent academics in a healthy and safe social environment. Students receive numerous scholarships and high school acceptances to the most prestigious schools in the area.
Delbarton School Photo - Old Main, a mansion built in 1880 as the summer residence of the Kountze family, is the centerpiece of Delbarton's 200 acre campus.
St Rose Grammar School Photo - The 4th Grade at St. Rose Grammar School celebrates Grandparents Day every year. The students research a favorite family recipe, type up the recipe in Computer Class, illustrate the setting of the story (the illustration are then made into placemats for the luncheon), and help with prepartion of the recipe at home. This project reinforces many skills such as measurement, following directions, sequencing, time and temperature. Students then invited their â€œGrandpaâ€ or another family figure to attend the luncheon as their guest.
Top New Jersey Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools95 Students100.00% Minority
- 14 Schools1,816 Students59.94% Minority
- 22 Schools2,540 Students46.20% Minority
- 2 Schools386 Students16.62% Minority
- 82 Schools9,389 Students37.40% Minority
- 2 Schools37 Students85.00% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students83.33% Minority
- 10 Schools1,510 Students60.14% Minority
- 5 Schools376 Students54.72% Minority
- 6 Schools1,183 Students19.97% Minority
- 22 Schools4,241 Students52.23% Minority
- 147 Schools36,039 Students4.05% Minority
- 5 Schools350 Students45.24% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students100.00% Minority
- 9 Schools1,386 Students64.60% Minority
- 7 Schools846 Students39.61% Minority
- 2 Schools278 Students20.00% Minority
- 11 Schools771 Students86.07% Minority
- 7 Schools850 Students6.75% Minority
- 287 Schools89,251 Students33.20% Minority
- 10 Schools517 Students90.51% Minority
- 1 Schools59 Students16.95% Minority
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.