Top New Jersey Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 654 top religiously affiliated private schools in New Jersey (45% of all schools), serving 151,963 students.
St Nicholas Elementary School Photo - St. Nicholas School - Jersey City PreK3 to Grade 8 Teaching tomorrow's leaders with a focus on tradition, community, and academic excellence. Located in The Heights of Jersey for 130 years. The premier destination for excellent academics in a healthy and safe social environment. Students receive numerous scholarships and high school acceptances to the most prestigious schools in the area.
Delbarton School Photo - Old Main, a mansion built in 1880 as the summer residence of the Kountze family, is the centerpiece of Delbarton's 200 acre campus.
Beacon Christian Academy Photo - Welcome to our Cozy Children's Corner! Your young child will never want to LEAVE this enchanted place!
Friends School Mullica Hill Photo - At Friends School Mullica Hill we value hands-on learning. We have two science labs; here are two students disecting a flower in one of our labs.
Top New Jersey Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools95 Students100.00% Minority
- 14 Schools1,816 Students59.94% Minority
- 22 Schools2,540 Students46.20% Minority
- 2 Schools386 Students16.62% Minority
- 81 Schools9,315 Students37.10% Minority
- 2 Schools37 Students85.00% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students83.33% Minority
- 10 Schools1,515 Students60.14% Minority
- 5 Schools376 Students54.72% Minority
- 6 Schools1,160 Students19.97% Minority
- 22 Schools4,477 Students52.23% Minority
- 147 Schools36,074 Students4.05% Minority
- 5 Schools350 Students45.24% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students100.00% Minority
- 9 Schools1,386 Students64.60% Minority
- 7 Schools846 Students39.61% Minority
- 2 Schools278 Students20.00% Minority
- 11 Schools771 Students86.07% Minority
- 7 Schools850 Students6.75% Minority
- 288 Schools89,082 Students33.20% Minority
- 10 Schools517 Students90.51% Minority
- 1 Schools59 Students16.95% Minority
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.