Princeton Day School
- Top Ranked NJ School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 861 students
- Yearly Tuition: $34,600
- Acceptance rate: 30%
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 15
Princeton Day School places among the top 20% of private schools in New Jersey for:
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
Chess Program, Theater
Arts and Music Programs:
Many, Music, see website
- Princeton Day School nurtures the mind, the body, and the character of each student. In academics, athletics, the arts, and service, we celebrate the pursuit of individual excellence and the spirit of collaboration that binds us together as a community. We seek diversity of cultures, views, and talents to promote the intellectual growth and moral development of our students.
- Our rigorous and broad PreK-12 program is designed for motivated and academically talented students. We emphasize both creative and critical thought and their clear expression. Supported by an exceptional faculty and a cooperative partnership of school and home, our students discover the joy of learning. They explore their interests, cultivate enduring relationships with teachers and peers, take risks, and thrive.
- Integrity, respect, and compassion are essential to the school's mission. Our students leave Princeton Day School well equipped for college and beyond: prepared to act knowledgeably, to lead thoughtfully, to share generously, and to contribute meaningfully.
Endorse Princeton Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards