Stuart Country Day School
- Wonder what your daughter can do with the right education Stuart girls are wonder-filled as well as wonderful.
- From preschool to senior year, their curiosity and zest to learn are fed by outstanding academics and inspiring faculty.
- Our teachers know girls and know each girl well.
- Stuart graduates are well-educated, well-spoken and exceptionally well-prepared for highly selective colleges, fulfilling careers, and lives driven by wonder.
- Come visit tour our beautiful 55-acre wooded campus and meet our teachers and students at an Open House or call to schedule a personal tour. www.stuartschool.org.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Coalition of Girls|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||73 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||16 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Chemistry, AP Computer Science, AP Computer Science: Principles, AP Environmental Science, AP French Language and Culture, AP Latin, AP Music Theory, AP Physics, AP Psychology, AP Spanish Language and Culture, AP Statistics, AP Studio Art, AP US History,|
|Average SAT score||1420|
|Average ACT score||28|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Kyle Morse|
|Admissions Associate||Kate Simko|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Golf, Lacrosse, Squash, Swimming, Tennis, Track and FieldBasketball, Cross Country,|
Field Hockey, Golf,
Track and Field
- Stuart is an independent K-12 school in Princeton, New Jersey, founded in 1963, just for girls. We believe that in developing the mind, body and spirit together, a Stuart education produces young women leaders who think critically, creatively and ethically. Our challenging curriculum takes advantage of the way girls learn in the STEM fields of science, technology, engineering and math-as well as the arts, humanities and athletics. Stuart graduates go on to become confident, intelligent and articulate agents for positive change in our world.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PrincetonGrades: PK-12 | 960 students
650 Great Road
Princeton, NJ 08540
- PrincetonGrades: 6-12 | 630 students
176 Edgerstoune Road
Princeton, NJ 08540
- MorrisvilleGrades: PK-8 | 231 students
Stockham And Osborne Aves
Morrisville, PA 19067
- HightstownGrades: 9-12 | 564 students
201 S Main St
Hightstown, NJ 08520
- SomersetGrades: PK-12 | 691 students
1345 Easton Ave
Somerset, NJ 08873
Stuart is an OUTSTANDING school. I have had one daughter go through the entire program and another one in the middle school now. We couldn't be happier with the results for our children! The academics are rigorous, the faculty and staff amazing and the facilities are terrific. When my oldest got to college (a highly-selective, top-rated college in NE) her comment to us was "I wish more of my new classmates had a chance to have gone to Stuart". In addition to the world-class education, Stuart is VERY focused on developing the next-generation of women leaders - and they make it happen! In short, if you are thinking about Stuart, don't hesitate!
- Posted by Parent - StuPar1
We have daughters in the lower and middle school at Stuart. Although our daughters have very different personalities, strengths, and weaknesses, both have thrived. Initially we chose the school because of the strong academics, however, we also benefited from the variety of programs offered at Stuart. The social emotional learning, the Sacred Heart Network, STEM programs, and the community created inside and outside the walls of Stuart are just a few examples of what sets Stuart girls apart.
- Posted by Parent - ecf3
The decision to send our daughter to middle school at Stuart, a decision made entirely by her mother, was the best educational/character development decision we have ever made on behalf of any of our five children. She is growing up right in front of our eyes!
- Posted by Parent - szb50