The Pennington School
- Top Ranked NJ School
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 541 students
- Yearly Tuition: $44,800
- Acceptance rate: 26%
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 1
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki pants and dress shirts for boys/dress shirts and skirts or pants for girls.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Pennington School is an independent coeducational school for students in grades 6 through 12, in both day and boarding programs. The curriculum is college preparatory, with an emphasis on individual excellence, fostering the development of the whole student through academics, athletics, community service, and the creative and performing arts.
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Dontae Johnson '10 - Cornerback in the NFL for the Seattle Seahawks
- Michael Lee Brown '11 - Cast member for the Broadway show, "Dear Evan Hansen"
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Pennington School cost?
The Pennington School's tuition is approximately $44,800 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of The Pennington School?
The acceptance rate of The Pennington School is 26%, which is lower than the national average of 80%. The Pennington School's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in New Jersey with low acceptance rates.
Who are famous alumni from The Pennington School?
The Pennington School famous alumni include: Dontae Johnson '10 and Michael Lee Brown '11.
What sports does The Pennington School offer?
The Pennington School offers 16 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Water Polo and Winter Track. The Pennington School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in New Jersey for most sports offered.
What is The Pennington School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for The Pennington School?
The application deadline for The Pennington School is Feb. 1.
Endorse The Pennington School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards