Princeton Child Development Institute
- The Princeton Child Development Institute, founded in 1970, is a private, nonprofit program offering a broad spectrum of science-based services to children, youths, and adults with autism. The Institute not only provides quality treatment, education, and professional training and mentoring in New Jersey, but through its research, has pioneered comprehensive intervention models that are used nationally and internationally for the benefit of persons with autism.
- These programs teach young children to talk, play with siblings and friends, and read and write.
- Adolescents continue academic and work-study programs while learning to participate in their homes and communities.
- Adults perfect skills that allow them to maintain jobs and achieve greater levels of independence.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lawrence Township Grades: NS-5 | 90 students
90 Fackler Road
Lawrence Township, NJ 08648
(609) 924-8126 1.8 NS-5
- Princeton Grades: 9-12 | 65 students
19 Lambert Dr
Princeton, NJ 08540
(609) 454-5580 1.9 9-12
- Princeton Grades: 8-12 | 32 students
116 Stanhope St.
Princeton, NJ 08540
(609) 919-9193 2 8-12
- Pennington Grades: K-1 | 65 students
311 Pennington Rocky Hill Rd
Pennington, NJ 08534
(609) 818-6200 2.1 K-1
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.