Hill Top Preparatory School
- Hill Top Preparatory School is dedicated to preparing students in grades six through twelve with diagnosed learning disabilities for higher education and successful futures.
- Hill Top is a co-educational day school that offers an individually structured, rigorous curriculum that is complemented by a dynamic counseling support and mentoring program.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||diagnosed learning disability, including ADHD|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||73 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$27,600|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$12,300|
|Admissions Director||Meredith R. Fitzpatrick|
|Admissions Associate||Trevor Waddington|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Golf, Mountain Biking, Mountaineering, Soccer, Tennis, WrestlingBasketball, Golf,|
Mountain Biking, Mountaineering,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||House Band, International Trips, National Honors Society, School Newspaper|
- Hill Top Preparatory School is dedicated to preparing students in grades six through twelve with diagnosed learning disabilities for higher education and successful futures. Hill Top is a co-educational day school that offers an individually structured, rigorous curriculum that is complemented by a dynamic counseling support and mentoring program.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Malvern Grades: PK-12 | 265 students
1777 N. Valley Road
Malvern, PA 19355
(610)296-6700 8.5 PK-12
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.