Hill Top Preparatory School
- Hill Top Preparatory School is dedicated to preparing students in grades six through twelve with diagnosed learning disabilities for higher education and successful futures.
- Hill Top is a co-educational day school that offers an individually structured, rigorous curriculum that is complemented by a dynamic counseling support and mentoring program.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||diagnosed learning disability, including ADHD|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||73 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$27,600|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$12,300|
|Admissions Director||Meredith R. Fitzpatrick|
|Admissions Associate||Trevor Waddington|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Golf, Mountain Biking, Mountaineering, Soccer, Tennis, WrestlingBasketball, Golf,|
Mountain Biking, Mountaineering,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||House Band, International Trips, National Honors Society, School Newspaper|
- Hill Top Preparatory School is dedicated to preparing students in grades six through twelve with diagnosed learning disabilities for higher education and successful futures. Hill Top is a co-educational day school that offers an individually structured, rigorous curriculum that is complemented by a dynamic counseling support and mentoring program.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Malvern Grades: PK-12 | 265 students
1777 N. Valley Road
Malvern, PA 19355
(610)296-6700 8.5 PK-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.