Hill Top Preparatory School
Tel: (610) 527-3230
- Hill Top Preparatory School is dedicated to preparing students in grades six through twelve with diagnosed learning disabilities for higher education and successful futures.
- Hill Top is a co-educational day school that offers an individually structured, rigorous curriculum that is complemented by a dynamic counseling support and mentoring program.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||diagnosed learning disability, including ADHD|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||73 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$27,600|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$12,300|
|Admissions Director||Meredith R. Fitzpatrick|
|Admissions Associate||Trevor Waddington|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Golf, Mountain Biking, Mountaineering, Soccer, Tennis, WrestlingBasketball, Golf,|
Mountain Biking, Mountaineering,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||House Band, International Trips, National Honors Society, School Newspaper|
- Hill Top Preparatory School is dedicated to preparing students in grades six through twelve with diagnosed learning disabilities for higher education and successful futures. Hill Top is a co-educational day school that offers an individually structured, rigorous curriculum that is complemented by a dynamic counseling support and mentoring program.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Malvern Grades: PK-12 | 265 students
1777 N. Valley Road
Malvern, PA 19355
(610) 296-6700 8.5 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.