- The Mill Creek School is a private alternative secondary program serving adolescents in need of emotional and/or learning support.
- Most students are referred by their local school districts who provide transportation and cover the tuition.
- There is a comprehensive and challenging academic program that can be individualized to meet the needs of each student.
- Students who have experienced difficulties in larger school settings due to issues related to anxiety depression or social adjustment concerns are served.
- Mill Creek offers a strong visual art and music program along with supportive clinical services.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||7 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Arthur Friedman|
- Mill Creek is licensed by both the Pa. and NJ. Departments Of Education.
- Creers and transitional services are available to each student.
- Parent education and support groups are offered in the evening.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhiladelphiaGrades: 9-12 | 414 students
4001 Grant Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19114
PhiladelphiaGrades: 9-12 | 480 students
311 N 19th St
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Melrose ParkGrades: 6-12 | 81 students
7613 Old York Road
Melrose Park, PA 19027
PhiladelphiaGrades: 7-12 | 100 students
8836 Crefeld Street
Philadelphia, PA 19118
MalvernGrades: PK-12 | 270 students
1777 N. Valley Road
Malvern, PA 19355
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.