Beulah Baptist Christian Day School
- Beulah Baptist Christian Day School is unlike any other Christian School.
- It is not just Christian in name, but Beulah Baptist Christian Day School operates on the biblical principle of Mathew 6:33, "But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you." It is our belief that God honors those who honor Him.
- The students who graduate from the Beulah Baptist Christian Day School will possess the necessary academics and will obtain a high standard of excellence.
- However, more importantly, the children that graduate from Beulah Baptist Christian Day School will have a heart after the things of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: K-8 | 191 students
1939 S. 58th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19143
(215)724-6858 1.4 K-8
- Philadelphia Grades: NS-12 | 17 students
5301 Wynnefield Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19131
(215)477-7777 2.6 NS-12
- Philadelphia Grades: K-6 | 71 students
5923 Walnut St
Philadelphia, PA 19139
(215)748-6510 1 K-6
Nearby Homes for Sale
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.