Beulah Baptist Christian Day School
Tel: (215) 747-3347
- Beulah Baptist Christian Day School is unlike any other Christian School.
- It is not just Christian in name, but Beulah Baptist Christian Day School operates on the biblical principle of Mathew 6:33, "But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you." It is our belief that God honors those who honor Him.
- The students who graduate from the Beulah Baptist Christian Day School will possess the necessary academics and will obtain a high standard of excellence.
- However, more importantly, the children that graduate from Beulah Baptist Christian Day School will have a heart after the things of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: K-8 | 191 students
1939 S. 58th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19143
(215) 724-6858 1.4 K-8
- Philadelphia Grades: 10-12 | 8 students
5301 Wynnefield Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19131
(215) 477-7777 2.6 10-12
- Philadelphia Grades: K-6 | 71 students
5923 Walnut St
Philadelphia, PA 19139
(215) 748-6510 1 K-6
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.