Beulah Baptist Christian Day School
- Beulah Baptist Christian Day School is unlike any other Christian School.
- It is not just Christian in name, but Beulah Baptist Christian Day School operates on the biblical principle of Mathew 6:33, "But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you." It is our belief that God honors those who honor Him.
- The students who graduate from the Beulah Baptist Christian Day School will possess the necessary academics and will obtain a high standard of excellence.
- However, more importantly, the children that graduate from Beulah Baptist Christian Day School will have a heart after the things of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: K-8 | 191 students
1939 S. 58th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19143
(215)724-6858 1.4 K-8
- Philadelphia Grades: K-12 | 17 students
5301 Wynnefield Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19131
(215)477-7777 2.6 K-12
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-8 | 100 students
220 W Upsal St
Philadelphia, PA 19119
(215)438-6557 6.5 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.