- The Islamic Education School operates under the corporate umbrella of the A.I.C.P. and is registered with the Pennsylvania Department of Education to operate as a full-time school.
- The A.I.C.P. was established to implement the teachings of Islam as per the guidance of the Qur'an.
- The belief and practice of the A.I.C.P. worldwide is that of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jama'ah, those who adhere to the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad.
- The most important objective of the A.I.C.P. is to spread the correct knowledge of the religion'teaching Muslims and non-Muslims about Islam'by spreading the Islamic obligatory knowledge and supporting it with clear evidence.
- The A.I.C.P. urges all Muslims to provide for the needs of the hungry, orphans, and needy, as well as to correct one's self, family, and society in accordance with Islam.
- It was said by a prominent American official about the society in America, that "Our problems are beyond government's reach.
- They are rooted in the loss of values." Islam provides the values that, if implemented, can resolve the societal problems many nations are facing today.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed The Islamic Education School -ties also viewed these schools: Quba Institute Day School, Bethel Baptist Academy, Islamic Day School Of Philadelphia, Our Mother of Sorrows/ St. Ignatius of Loyola School and Villanova Academy For Honor Studies.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhiladelphiaGrades: K-8 | 58 students
4637 Lancaster Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19131
PhiladelphiaGrades: KG-12 | 68 students
2210 E Susquehanna Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19125
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-3 | 18 students
222 E Durham St
Philadelphia, PA 19119
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-8 | 226 students
617 North 43rd St
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Merion StationGrades: PK-6 | 124 students
1860 Montgomery Ave
Merion Station, PA 19085
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.