Islamic Day School Of Philadelphia
Tel: (215) 248-0896
- Islamic Day School Of Philadelphia serves 13 students in grades Kindergarten-5 and is a member of the Islamic School League of America (ISLA) and the American Montessori Society (AMS).
- The student:teacher of Islamic Day School Of Philadelphia is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Islamic.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
American Montessori Society (AMS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-8 | 109 students
4431 Walnut St
Philadelphia, PA 19104
(215) 387-5230 7.5 PK-8
- Philadelphia Grades: 1-11 | 33 students
1546 North 27th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19121
(215) 763-1601 5.7 1-11
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.